Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Sunil ,alwyn ,Subrata Paul too can try for Norwegian league
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    alwyn isn't that good anymore. actually we produce only good gks
    Deb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Alwyn was good last season we have produced sme good midfielder like Steven Dias,Np Pradip, Climax Lawrence, Rennedy Singh I still remeber his Asian cup performance........even our defenders like Nabi and Gourmanngi were great during there prime

I still like Mehtab he is a good DM

But our current midfield and defence isn't that good
    sudheermylankalDeb_Bangoalkeepar
    compare international standards!! even better players playing out there. yes mehtab is also my favourite as an indian bengali, east bengal faithful. but still we need foreigners ( some time random) to win a match. you have good sets of foreigners and there you go.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    what happend to mehtabs trail in Spain?
    did not get any contract
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    but did he went to Spain?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @hassan I disagree. Stabæk is a club who were recently champions of the Norwegian league in 2008 but then had a small spat and now they are back. They are under a good, competent coach with World Cup experience and I bet you... no, I guarantee you, that this club has much, much better facilities and coaches than any club in the I-League or the Norwegian 2nd tier.

Also, are you really a believer that all a player needs is playing time to get better? If that was true then what the hell is Gurpreet doing in Norway playing for a team with an IVORIAN WORLD CUPPER and not playing in the I-League. Okay, lets put it like this.... Gurpreet is getting probably the best coaching of his life, his competition is from the World Cup, and he is learning from a coach who gives chances to players who WORK for their chances... meaning that Gurpreet will work his ass off and he will come out a much, much better goalkeeper for this.

What we need to do, as fans, is to be patient and accept that he will not play straight off the bat... this is good news for Gurpreet, let the boy develop.
    gaffertapemunna219777
    oppose me. hassan told same thing. :)
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Really Good News For Gurpreet.

Just the right type of club for him and what is good is that it has come for him at just the right age.

Another important thing is that since Gurpreet is not a household name so his signing would be on some merit.

As we all know he would  not be a first choice due to the presence of the Ivorian but being a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper at the age of 22 is not a mean feat.

3 Yr contract in a competitive league and a competitive club is actually what all young,talented Indians should look for.

To me it is a signing on merit(80% at least if not 100%) but he is error prone but many keepers are at this age level.

Hope he improves and establishes himself as number 1.However,realistically speaking he would need the Ivorian to depart from the club .

Another Merit based trials i feel is for Milan and Bidyanada so guys please look out for the stories evolving with respect to them.
    7negigoalkeepar
This discussion has been closed.