Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9350 Points
    Quality gained from ISL WTF ??? 
    gopiajeeshgoalkeeparmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • Indian players will learn how to play quality football from isl...but after isl they will have to play in midile class i leage....and playing with worst foriners make indian players worst again and it will make indian players lazy and non professionals unless aiff change i leage
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    How many Indian players will be in Playing XI ? and how many will learn? Learn what?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    If playing 10 matches with quality players turned Sushil Singh into Ronaldo, we could qualify for the very next FIFA World Cup and may be even win it.
    DXDeb_Banjees_joseashindia
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Things wont change bcos of ISL, You still have only a handful of decent indian players who can play along foriegners - Nabi, Mehtab Mangi & subrata. Rest of em are either young or shite and has to be carried on by foriegners in the pitch.

I-League is as good as it can get, After a couple of months you will see reality sink in.
    Deb_Bannamewtheldmunna219777
  • Only isl can help indian players to improve not i leage,and traning with isl clubs will help indian young players to learn basics of football,....
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Oks so players like BB15 , SC11, Renedy singh , IM Vijayan etc learn football basic by playing in ISL in their dreams bcz NFl/I league  cant teach basics of football ..

Dumb ISL fans Basic football need to teach at age of 10-14 .. at the age of 23-45 u cant except some one to learn how to kick the ball in 2 months tournament and then become messi by playing it ..  :-@
    ashindiagaffertapeDeb_Banmunna219777goalkeepar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    Which young players are playing in ISL BTW? The names of young players playing in ISL coming readily in my mind are Cimax Laurence, Sushil Singh, Mehtab Hussain, Rahim Nabi, Rakesh Masih, Abhishek Yadav, ... 

Sure they will learn a lot of tricks and improve standards of Indian football (currently they are trying to play continuously for half-hour sessions -- with half-hour breaks in between to prevent their lungs bursting from the stress).
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Some people here want ISL to change Indian football in one season

That's really dumb

ISL is getting popupular

Today I saw some Kids singing lets football in my.school

And ISL haters want too see I-league only in India so that they could continue watching ODAFA Penn Ranti for next 20 years untill they retire
    And clubs like United SC,Churchill bros,Mohammedan SC who can't pay salary properly to play in top tier

ashindiaDeb_Banmunna219777goalkeeparMaddierudra
  • ashindiaashindia 9350 Points
    edited October 2014
    Yes and so called "I-League fans" are also planning to murder ISL fans. Go run for your life.  [-X >:)
    Deb_Bannamewtheld7negigopiajeeshgoalkeepararchak
This discussion has been closed.