Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ISL has negatives in first season but lots and lots of positives..It is going to be a great learning process for everyone including I-League clubs to see how a team can be run professionaly. & please dont say they are not professional..Starting from technical and support staff to accomodation, transport, facilities and further advertisement is of the very high level..I-league clubs have had enough time.. Forget about infrastructure and others, most of the clubs till date didnt even have proper support stuff..
    & yes I am also mentioning the Insurance amount spent in the first season itself..If all this is not good then I cant think of what can be good for Indian football..We have been craving for all these from the I-league clubs , havent we??? and they have been doing excellent progress it seems..
    Die hard fans like me, who want a semplance of space for our National team would like a league of the very high standard..Cause we can only IMPROVE if we play against the very best...Everything in Indian football has been mediocre till date and I am keepng my fingers crossed for the next few seasons of ISL..
    rudra
  • & also READ...We needed to give a push to the I league clubs, to give them a real scare and kick their bu*s only then they will realise what is professionalism..
    Apprehension is always correct, but not changing and keeping to old traditions without changing also means wastage..But changes should  be taken properly..and for that everyone needs to empty their cup so that there is space to fill in
  • Thank to stucturte of isl which is diferent from j leage or other asian leages....our players gona play with legends of world football and even j leage players not getting that opertunity in j leage...that is the diference
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Do you even know the J. League? Our very own Zico played there.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    this guy is funny I miss @cybertron he is the only person who can counter @Leedsonperez #ISLEffect
    Deb_Ban
  • Only few legends played in j leage but in isl all world football legends gona play together in indian super leage...it never hapend in j leage,and these all legesndary fooballers are gona play in one competition,
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    And that means what? At least the "legends" in the J. League came from their top leagues in top shape and some even went back to Europe and do well while our guys are just here on the quick buck.

It is nice but never compare ISL to J. League.
    Deb_Banashindia
  • There were no legends in j leage..only few world class players played in j leage....and japan j leage took 10 to 15 years for their football sucess but isl will achive those things in few years...you can see the diference from tomorow
  • If only zico helped j leage sucess thene here in isl packs of legends to help indian football :)
This discussion has been closed.