Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Royal Wahingdoh on the lookout for 4 new foreigner's. .Santosh Kashyap will use the Fed Cup to prove to the owners that the likes of Bowary Beekay, Babatunde and Loveday who arent even good enough for Shillong Premier League are certainly not good enough for I-League
    goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Badmus Babatunde  is still around?? I have lost the count of the clubs he played and get them promoted to I-League. Very lucky player for 2nd Division.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    East Bengal has HUGE squad this season and can rotate players. Armando should use the promising Avinash Rui Das, Prohlad Roy and Sukhwinder Singh in ILeague. That Dika fellow is useless for a full match anyway, he leaves the left full back too exposed, Avinash is definitely as talented and has more game sense in him.
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    sukhwinder played well in cfl. but he is almost at the end of his prime. 31 yrs of age. conncern is gk position. abhijit mondal too aged and in a shape rest are not good at all.
    Defenders my choices are arnab, gurwinder, susak, soumik/robert. No raju gaikoad please.
    midfield there is a plenty of options. Now this the high time to bench mehtab and dika. they are struggling. use bartos as attacking mid / bench him, play some young guns.
    in attack dudu and sahni should start, NO RANTy please. baljit looks better than ranty.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    ranti is 3rd class player and he thought he will get Nigeria call up LOL.
    Ronnyashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10485 Points
    But you guys are forgetting Ranti is Armando's pet..will Sahni get his due?..he has been terrific so far
    dhritiman7
  • Don't know how true is this, but one Bengali news paper reported a Brazilian football agent liked performance of Arnab Mondal, Khabra & Subhasis and approached them a trial for Brazilian league. 
    footydipashindiamunna219777Ronnynamewtheldreddevil87
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    this is why we need isl to give Indian player recognition to the world. isl opens a window for Indian players to move abroad.
    footydip
  • Yeh ... it not about best foreign players playing in India its Indians playing in best foreign leagues. 
This discussion has been closed.