Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Indians going if they can make it. Don't go just for the sake of going, just because it is bloody Europe or Brazil or whatever... if you can go there and make it then be my guest but if you rush it then see you back in the I-League next season.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Brandon should contact this agent.
    ashindiagoalkeeparreddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited November 2014
    Dont think EB will release Khabra or anyone else without transfer money, specially since they just earned a cool kittyful for loaning players to ISL franchises (22 of them). East Bengal needs a good left full back, Soumik is well past his prime and Robert gets caught off position way too many times. Upfront, I doubt there would be any change to Ranty Dudu combination, Manas Chakraborty and Jiten Murmu should be eased in wherever possible and not Baljit. I dont know how many of you watched Sahni closely in last few years, but he is never a proper striker, but at best can play as an withdrawal forward. He is way too inconsistent to be leading EB's attack! Atleast with Ranty, we know what he brings and can outmuscle Indian defenders :D
    munna219777
  • Marcel Sander is also Elano agent..Beto got to Elano through him
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    he can't make it to seria A club. a seria C or D club is only good possibility. the quality of play is very high even in there lower leagues. we should keep in mind that players like josimar are seria D players and he can still score 10 goals in last season i-league at age of 32.
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited November 2014
    Elano.ISL s best player was benched in in brazil serie A
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    elano and Santos were bench players in Brazilian seria A. I believe Brazilian league 3rd or 4th best league in the world.
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    i beg to differ. ranty is rubbish recently. why not use baljit then. i'm not asking him for a central forroward position. rather right forroward or right attacking mid when with 1 striker ( dudu only). problem iis choosing between him aand lobo. manas and jiten murmu in bench. use them as a sub or rotation player. ranty a total shit. also considering his recent form leo bartos should not start every match. there are better players in the squad.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Armando clearly said he prefers 4-4-2 , so he will use Dudu & Ranty , with Baljit coming off the bench or for the days when 1 of the 2 Nigerians is suspended / injured
    Manas Sarkar is still a "kid" and won't be able to lead the line for KEB

KEB have a very good squad , but not balanced..... 

Armando likes a defensive mid & an attacking one... if Leo plays the attacking role then Mehtab will probably get the nod at Defensive...which leaves Khabra, Dika and Lobo fighting it out for 2 wide roles...

footydipmunna219777rudrareddevil87
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    i dont know why what everyone is thinking about oldies. but if khabra himself has told this then there is something, atleast a speculation. wheather it's serie A, B, C, D he didn't mention. if someone like anelka can come from epl to isl then why not i league to serie D?
    infact they also mentioned about arnab and subhasish roy choudhury. arnab right now is one of the best defender in our country. so why not?
    we should be proud of anyone who is getting chance in better foreign leagues. he may be an oldie or a teenager ( age cheater).
    east bengal is very open minded about playrrs chance in playing abroad. club officials told this several times in the past. khabra's contract will end in 2015 april. so he can move after this i league season in a free transfer.
This discussion has been closed.