Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points

india under 16 (uttam rai batch ) played well coz they were under 20-22 not under 16 even then thoseguys couldn't even get into afc under 16 knockouts

as faar as current under 16 they are really under 16 that's y they aint able to play whole 90 minutes

7negi
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Either that or they were trained for two years in a proper environment here in the US. Not every player in that side was age cheating you know. From age 13/14 to 15/16 these kids were trained at the same Academy many US internationals come from, that is why they looked good in tournaments like the Dallas Cup or the U16 qualifiers.

It then all went to shite during the actual tournament because Colm Toal was put in charge and changed the way the team has been playing. He did not play to their strengths and thus we could not progress further. Thankfully we had enough quality to make that performance look decent at the end (2-2 against China, 2-3 against Uzbekistan etc)
    7negi
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points

arsnel fan majority of current under 19 aren't really under 19

7negirudra
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    #hassan how many matches of U-16 AFC Championship u watched ? i dont know how can some make his decision without watching matches ?

who says current U-16 unable to play full 90 minutes ??
    ArsenalFan700ashindiasady
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    i dont think we lack fitness or stamina. watch the 1st game we tried at least till the last min.. but for the other two games we lost some kind of a good coach in the second half
    7negi
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Whatever may be the reason for their dismal performance but these young guys fought hard in this tournament. AIFF and the government should step in by taking football to the next level.
    ArsenalFan700preetammunna219777
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Some people here comment (negative) on the under 16 team even without watching their matches.
    7negi
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Asia U-16 Champions Trophy 2014:Frenz Test for AIFF Academy boys #ACT2014 #indianfootball

Read the match preview @ http://bit.ly/1pLnsj2
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited June 2014
    @Joyptan or any others living in kolkata or around plan to visit the stadium?? With exams over i would be present in stadium...with no telecast tomorrow i would try to give a match commentary... Though no promisea
    namewtheld
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @archak now you have to do it for us