2013-14 I-League Round 24 : Choto Derby and Goan Derby

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    When the blues goes marching in...... Good win... for BFC,, still plenty more to play!!!!!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    i think out of 2 match if BFC pick 1 win..that will be enough to win title..and as for s.chetri he has to score atleast 1 goal to claim golden boot...no matter how he scores through penalty or by hook or croock...
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC will draw Dempo and beat Sporting Club de Goa.
    Chhetri will get 2 more goals as Sean Rooney is injured for rest of season and going back to Oz for treatment.

That's if Chhetri also survives till end.... This is the most number of games he had played in a seadon for 10 years !.. he was telling me last night how exhausted he is.....

He also mentioned he is in line for FPAI player of the season award along with John Johnson...and his coach.....needs a goal or 2 to guarantee that
    gaffertape 
    gaffertape 
    on 9:54AMBFC will draw Dempo and beat Sporting Club de Goa. 

is matches are fixed????or this your prediction?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Watch the next two matches and find out Preetam :p

But seriously, these are two matches that Bengaluru FC should get at least 4 points from. Sporting Goa has stumbled lately with only 1 victory from the last 8 games since the Federation Cup. Four being losses. Bengaluru FC have not been much better, two more wins than Sporting in seven matches.

Dempo seem to be on top of the world on paper. 5 wins in 7 matches. 13 goals during that span. Tolgay has been their catalyst for this run of form.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    I can see BFC beating Sporting Goa but Dempo is a tricky train. Tolgay might be in form but ......................... Indian football never ceases to amaze me
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, I remember during the beginning of the season we were all talking about how Tolgay was finished in India. He even had an open-net miss against Dempo. And now he is killing it with Dempo.
    any news on tolgay wheteher he returned the car to md. sportin...
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Come on man, he din't take anything from them, that is a standard practice of Kolkata officials to allege players for harassment. 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    He have sold the car (hindustan ambassador) 1956 modal for scrap.
    source : Indian Car Brakers