2013-14 I-League Round 24 : Choto Derby and Goan Derby

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited April 2014
    @goalkeepar  Can you please give us a break with your random crap on every thread already? They aren't funny I can tell you
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    How much did he earn then? 5 AUD?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    dhritiman7 
    dhritiman7

it was published in sportskeeda...that tolgay stole the car....even @Joyptan has mentioned abt this earlier...
    That was published by all the Bengali news paper and reported by all sports program. I have more authentic source than S'keeda. You go through past news, you will find many allegations like this made by Kolkata officials. Dipak Mondal, Sangram Mukherjee, Amit Das, all faced these sort of things when they changed their respective clubs. These are all craps. 

And why are not you worried about the outstanding payment of Arindam Bhattacharya, Snehasis, or many Md Sp players? Do you know how much payment actually made by Md Sp officials? They said to Nabi, Isfaq, Nirmal, Mehraj that "Tum logo ka career khatam hone wala tha hum ne bachaya abhi aur zayad umid mat karo" These officials are actual cancer of Indian football. So please stop asking such question.  

Sorry for posting this into a thread which was meant to be for Choto & Goan derby. 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    there is cure for cancer...provided necessary step is to be taken at right time...
    Anyway I was not defending Ozbey. I was trying to say what normally Kolkata officials do when someone defeats them ... literally !!! 

I have been expecting these right steps at right time since .... 1996 when NFL started and Rustam Akramav came here :D  
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I hope for the sake of Indian Football that @gaffertape 'predictions' don't come true, otherwise it would be really disappointing for long time followers like me and and many others here. Just hoping for the first time that he is just showing off this time :)
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Which prediction was that @rudra ?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Yesterday's Mohun Bagan vs Bengaluru FC. ..at half time Karim lost his cool and slapped Shilton Paul in the face... Shilton returned the slap....

That's why Sandip Nandy came in at start of 2nd half !!

Karim might be sacked now
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @gaffertape the last two results of BFC and how many goals scored by whom.

There's lot of different opinions cirrculating about what exactly happned in the dressing room, so I am not sure it exactly happened this way, although that is one of the news...but Shilton slapping back?? really?