2013-14 I-League Round 25 : Relegation battle intensifies

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    @harry191 you call for a century old club to be scrapped and include a team which is probably their only in your head!! Take a break man, you are stressed
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    @harry191 you said churchill should be removed and you put KEB in the list look churchill atlist have a residential academy which EB lakhs and u put a fictional club also
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Mohun Bagan and East Bengal need to stay sadly. There history is to important. The only way they can leave the I-League is if they themselves do it, whether through relegation or folding within the club.

All 4 Goan clubs are shit and honestly should be folded with a Bengaluru FC/Pune type team coming up in the state. Same for Mumbai, Delhi, Kerala etc. But it won't be easy. It will require years of hard work and patience which we need.
    Your saying dempo and salgaocar dont have history
    Yes, kill me if you want. East Bengal and Mohun Bagan have over 80 years of history. Salgaocar is mainly 80s onwards. Dempo is barely 60. And the organization within the clubs... disgusting.
    Salgaocar is not 80s but from 50s check your wikipadia
    edited April 2014
    Whatever, point is that the Goans are behind, you can not deny that you guys are behind.... every team there is rubbish and won't improve Indian football... there... I said it.

Edit: And just to clairify, it is not just you guys. West Bengal is also behind. As is Mumbai. As is the North-East even. Even parts of Bangalore and Pune is behind. Even Pune FC is behind.
    Agree. I mean, look at our recent results, lost to fucking Austria, can't beat Scotland in Scotland. Right now our best striker in Jozy Altidore can't score for Sunderland. Mind you, that is neither here or there. We have our problems but at least we are stable with a bright future ahead, Indian football is just... just... rubbish. And ya, the Goans, the Bengali's etc are doing nothing to help. Bengaluru FC have come in, brighten the future a bit and hopefully Pune can follow suit but the rest don't give me much hope.

Point? We need more Bengaluru/Pune type teams.
    In 40+ year india will be equal to USA in ranking