2013-14 I-League Round 25 : Relegation battle intensifies

Comments

• @ Arsenal Kid - Dude start speaking sense. For one everyone knows that you are a 17 year old kid sitting in the US. No amount of video streams that you watch or your desk research can compensate for your stupid statements. Many of you on this forum shoot your mouth off!!! "These clubs are shit" "AIFF should follow the Japanese model", "look at this foreign junk". Kiddo, understand a few truths. You don't own or manage a club. At your current level of intellect this won't ever change in the future. For all the talk you make about footballers, I doubt your career will even kick off - whatever it is you are doing in the States.
    Don't join the merry brigade of the firangs who confer on themselves the right to tell us how its done just because you have never got your hands dirty in India. What exactly do you know of the management of the Goan clubs? Or elsewhere? How much do you understand the Indian corporates? Don't share your silly edited wiki pages as proof of you contributions to the forum. We work in India and are working towards making it ideal. If you understand India's history and culture you wouldn't be so rabid with most of your posts. This also applies to quite a few others. Supporting Indian football doesn't mean coming onto a forum and deciding who is good or bad just because you represented a University or school in soccer. Attempt working at grassroot Indian soccer and then upwards - then you will be in a position to make informed statements. The club's don't need to give you hope. Tell us what specifically you can do to help us. Just revisit all your posts in 5 years time (hopefully a little maturity would have set in). You talk like an authority on Indian football when nothing could be further from the truth.

• harry191harry191 89 Points
    Arsenalfan speaks truth which hurts people ego... If indian football has to move ahead,there is a revolution which is required,till then we can boast only of novy,afc cup semis,afternoon football,
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @MichaelSouza Try stopping me mate. Let me just say this, fine, don't like what I say, I cool with that. Everybody will have someone who disagrees with them and goes to shit like making sense and what not but you know what? When in 10-20-30 years from now we look back at Indian football, will it be a past we want to look back on and take pride in? I dont think so. Will we look back at the Dempos, the Bengals, the Bagans, the Lajongs etc and say "These clubs made Indian football great.". Ha, as if that would ever happen.

@Ashlesh, something I have learned from you mate... way to pessimistic. Bengaluru FC semi-pro? How?

I will just argue one point of yours... "ther is no one to invest in i league and it is fact"... that is false, that is bullshit. There are plenty of people who I bet would love to invest in Indian football, both domestic and abroad but are not because the current set-up is set to kill, not benefit.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Man @arsenalfan700 please stop u dont know ground reality you live in stereotypes world called USA
    What fucking good has mohun bagan did .with so much support they ahould have won atleast the afc cup.and goan clubs give me a break.apart from dempo and i really like them,what have they done. Churchill is shit club.same like mohun bagan.an owner interfering in team selection.do you call that professionalism or whay.did you forget fransa pax bro.. Truth is bengal and goa should have been the torchbearers given their history,but they are too slow

Bengal clubs are happy with cfl and goan with i l league..what next bto and when.
    So ae have to keep the hope and faith witj pfc,bfc and otjer clubs...
    That was a typo, I should have said I-League but I wrote to fast. Anyway, sorry about that, but still, point remains. The I-League is something that can be invested in if major action is done. You can't just do one simple thing and it is done, if the AIFF want to make the I-League something that can be invested in then it needs to revamp the rules and the way it is ran. We already have the advantage of being India's only sports league which runs more than bloody 3 months and which has club competitions internationally which could be one day a valuable factor to corporates (The AFC Champions League is massive!!! or will be soon).

ISL was created to make you believe that the I-League can never be fixed when in reality it can. IMG-Reliance though knew that in order to fix the I-League they would need to spend a lot more money then they would ever get back, they were lazy, only cared for there profits. If the I-League is to survive we need risk takers and IMG-Reliance is not that risk taker.

And @goalkeeper This is the internet, I can do whatever I want and so can you so bash me till I die, this is what I believe in and if you choose not to then whatever. I don't care that I am some guy in the states, what is the point of a forum then if I can't debate/argue my opinion. That is what people resort to. Instead of that, counter it well. Show me how the likes of Mohun Bagan, Dempo, East Bengal have improved Indian football and the I-League and how we can go to the next level with them. Show me then!
    Your were not born when bagan was winning trophys and churchill have brought best foreigners in india every season.
    @Ashlesh, then increase the level of play. You can already sign guys like Darryl Duffy, Simon Colosimo, Claude, Anthony Wolfe, Shabana, Lagos etc so it is obvious your clubs can sign players from the English lower tiers, Costa Rican league, A-League etc. So bloody do it, increase the level of play if you can.

@Goalkeeper Ya, the best foreigners... look at where they are now. Can't wait to see Zeleny start another match.
    You have only 1 to target? Who brought yakubu,odafa,bilal,lagos,hugo,hanry,sabana,wolfe,and many more
    That would be the day when i read news that pfc signs Mikel arteta or bfc signs asamoah gyan...till then you dont tell me of any foreigner.