2013-14 I-League Round 25 : Relegation battle intensifies

Comments

• harry191harry191 89 Points
    One good icon player thats what we need an indian one.. We need someone like George weah,drogba,landon donovan and hiw theyinfluenced football in thier countries
    We need quality more than quantity.
    How hard it is to get 10 teams in ten cities. We have way too many clubs in a single region... I sincery believe all gian clubs should unite and fiorm one gian club which will make india proud.i have liost hope on bengal clubs..if they can do in isk why can't in i league..
    I am battling insomnia and ashlesh...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Ashlesh, You do know I have been to India and that I did go see an I-League match before right? Just wondering because you seem to think I have never been to the country before.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited April 2014
    Holy. Lee. Crap.

@Goalkeepar and @harry191, Wow. I expected better from you. It's fine to have opposing views but just to downright insult others while bringing in nothing of value on a post? That is a waste of a read. Don't be the waste you're claiming others to be. Start acting mature. Milk teeth, really? Ugh. And if you're going to insult someone, make it worth people's while and be witty. But really, just don't. Don't post insults because you'll get banned.

@ArsenalFan700 whether your opinions are right or wrong, you have the right to publish them. 

@MichaelSouza Don't come in with that crap. That is just a down-right rant. We get it, you don't like his opinions. Keep it to yourself. This forum does not need any more negative posts. If you have a problem with a user, bring it to the mods. Don't put it out on public because it just hows how you handle problems.

I'm not a moderator or admin as you know but what bugs me is that we have a group of dedicated individuals here and I just want everyone to work together to discuss Indian football.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Weka Thank you for saying all that. We all went off the boil here but I guess you can say that is the sign of some really heavy invested fans... and stupidity :p
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    This will be the first time for Bangaluru FC to play at Fatorda Stadium in Goa. This is something which may go against them.  BFC is very lucky that Tolgay is not playing. Probably title will be decided today.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    yeah.....but even BFC draw the match i wud say they have done well...remember rooney too is nt playing for BFC as he is injured so tolgay effect is cancelled by rooney....
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    But they have india goal machine sunil chittri who will face jeje laupiclua from dempo
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @goalkeepar request you to spell footballer's name properly.