2013-14 I-League Round 26: Who is losing a club... Goa or Kolkata?

14567810»

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Lets put it like this, some people on here will go against this but this is true. Sean Rooney is a massive part of Bengaluru FC's squad... in the A-League he would be a bench player at most.

There is your quality gap. In a world where James Meyer barely plays in the league but then starts the majority of his games he plays in India.

Also we would get killed by Chinese and Thai clubs. A club like Chonburi are not the same side that faced East Bengal a couple seasons ago... they have improved with foreigners and domestic players. And Muangthong United and Buriram United... forget about it.

Bengaluru FC are far away from making the AFC Champions League. The current foreigners are not good enough and the domestic players are not good enough either.
  • samsam 16428 Points

EB in AFC cup and asian cup.....How much true is this?
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited April 2014
    If Bengaluru qualify for AFC Champions League then East Bengal will play in AFC Cup but everything depends on AFC license criteria
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    We need to qualify for group stage with the help of criteria
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    OK if either Bengaluru FC or East Bengal plays for AFC Cup or ACL, what strategy do they have while playing against tough arab and east asian teams? Will they go for pre-season training in Europe?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    why you are coming up wid 1 solution i.e sending teams to europe.....everyone knew that if they focus too much in AFC they will falter in i-league...in ACL focus will be to get past 1st round and for that foreign trip is nt req.   as for AFC cup level is nt too high they can play couple of friendly for pre-season training ....
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    sam
     can u translate it???
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 Have you seen the Chinese defenders lately? :P Eitehr way, I assume most foreigners from Thai and Chinese clubs would kill the Indian teams. Heh forget about it
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @preetam
    M saying cb were celebrating in the dark with candles because no light in the stadium