2013-14 I-League Round 26: Who is losing a club... Goa or Kolkata?

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Bagan, with 70% of their unheard players playing sublime football.

This is the reason, why Bagan would have done well by retaining Karim for the next year - which sadly but predictably not to be. 

Fuck Bagan officials
    Sabeeth so far has muffed up 3 clear chances. He deserves to be hanged
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Karim should have been retained. He is good with young playets. Can play the club politics ('pressure') well.
    @Deb_Ban thats the reason he is not retained. This is one coach whom Bagan officials have failed to make him dance to their tune and hence he is shown the door to bring Old Bhowmick. Now Bhowmick has suggested the name of those footballers, whose agent is his own relative! This time Debasish and company having to bear the ire of the supporters, have taken a different route (thru the old Bhowmick) to get their cut-money!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So fulltime then at the Salt Lake Stadium. The final score is 2-1 to Mohun Bagan. Pankaj Moula scored the opening goal of the match in the 6th minute before Shillong Lajong equalized through Boithang Haokip in the 61st.

Christopher Chizoba won the game for Bagan in the 75th minute.

Meanwhile the line-ups are out for Mumbai vs. Mohammedan:

MFC: Sawant, Ali, Perambra, Lawrence, Rodrigues, Mehta, Sukore, Hatifi, Singh, Rafi, Bheke.

MSC: Singh, Nabi, Masih, Chettri, Sabrosa, Wadoo, Orji, Mathani, Singh, Hasegawa, Josimar.

Remember, for Mohammedan to survive they will need to win here today and hope Churchill Brothers don't win tomorrow.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    AND WE ARE OFF! The battle for survival begins!
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 Even if Mohammedan manage a draw, they still have a play-off chance if Churchill lose tomorrow.
    Three players - whom MSC official gave a fresh lease of life by recruting them out of nowhere - Penn, Nabi and Nirmal has been absolutely pathetic on the field; today was the day when they they should have given their everything for the Team. They have all let the team down. This has been the "character" of the players of Kolkata - while we are at times biased and come down heavily on the officials; these kinda players wont even be spoken to by Goa teams during transfer season, let alone be recruited - and it is the Kolkata Club officials who come to rescue of these players year after year. And this is how they repay them. Ridiculous and Sad.
  • And why leave Narayan Das on bench ?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited April 2014
    Will Salgaocar be motivated enough to do their best today? Salgaocar can at the best hope for 2nd position in the I-League. Yesterday Mumbai FC played well and it didnt look like they were throwing the match.
    I will put my money on Churchill Brothers winning today.