2014-15 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I'l be honest..no disrespect to Novy Kapadia..but that guy is an idiot
    fox
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Novy Knows a lot more than anybody else in the scene at least. Novy isn;t half bad.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I llike Novy more as a studio expert
    He did very well in studio shows this year lot of insights

His commentary is decent
    Atleast better then Suman Chakravoty who doesn't know simple things
    And other Ten action presenters who can't talk proper English

Debayen is best commentator
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @gaffartape should do commentary ...during the match he will also bring rumours transfer news which will make commentary interesting.....
    rudrareddevil87foxgaffertape
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    LOL... and he will wear a mask to shield his identity as well
    preetamgoalkeeparfootydipreddevil87fox
    India vs oman commentary by @gaffartape

that's a super goal by chhetri , that's a thunderbolt ..we might see sunil getting much more than his Base price of 80 lakh and this goal justifies his market value

that's clearly a offside by robin singh Stephen must be cursing referee but robin was interfering there no need to lamblast the referee ...robin has 40 lakh tag on his head ...wait my god did I say 40 lakh? holy shit ....

just imagine this kind of comm. will be electrifying....
    atuljgmunna2197777negishankarfoxarchak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    "we will soon this Guam striker in Azwal FC" :P
    atuljgmunna219777fox
    India vs oman commentary by @rohan

fuck me that a wonderful goal ..do you believe it ..an Indian has scored that kind of goal means quality is there ...will update his wiki page after the match

fuck me !!! that was an offside? how could you do this robin Singh? unwillingly I've to update his wiki page as well ..just wondering how long I keep increasing his no. of caps and his no. of goals remains static for ages ..I was wondering if I ever get a chance to increase his no. of goals...
    Ronnyreddevil87atuljgmunna2197777negifoxarchak
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @gaffertape - " Sometimes it astonishes me, the amount of stupidity in this federation"
    rudra
    here comes the best ....
    India vs oman commentary by @Cybertron

that's a beauty by chhetri ...chhetri has better goal/match record than messi for NT he should be immediately signed by Barcelona FCC

a shocking display by robin ...he has age on his side should be signed by man city will be developed in better player after playing alongside Sergio ....
    reddevil87atuljgmunna2197777negishankarfoxMaddierudragoalkeeparsamiamand 1 other.