2014-15 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @ArsenalFan700
    Not me alone, many members are thinking in the same line... don't personalize, will understand some days when you mature enough. Till then cool down.....my friend.
    Enjoy the forum. Don't start fight every time with each other. Do we need to fight amongst us or would like to fight for well being of Indian Football ? Decision is yours. 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Seriously mate, shut up.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @AKB - angry young man is so 70's bro... btw the team that ur supporting is in pole position to win the league for the first time..u still moan?
    @DX
    Hi,    Mohun Bagan is leading in I-League... it is very good news for me, but at the back of my mind I long to see our National Team perform with dignity. After all, a win by the National Team gives me maximum joy and I believe all of us forum members do feel the same way. I just can't keep my emotion within myself when I see the National Team performing poorly and the Neros of Indian Football Administration playing Musical instruments.
    Deb_Ban
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Did the national team perform brilliantly in the near past for you to get pissed off recently?
    Take a chill pill, We have back to the 140's since the houghton era!!! Happy days :)
    Yes, you are right in a way. Our ranking has improved substantially. But do you honestly think that we gained in ranking because of our performance ? Hopefully we do better in the coming WC Qualifiers, at least hope to win 2 against Guam and 1 against Turkmenistan, draw away against Turkmenistan and Oman at home and don't get trounced in the remaining 3 matches. I know I'm hoping against hope but people live on hope, so am I.   
    archak
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    @AKB, I think that is realistic enough except for the hope of draw against Oman (anywhere), and 'getting trounced'. I think we will get beaten black and blue -- literally -- in some of the matches. You know in which ones.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Max we can hope for is two wins against Guam and probably a draw at home against either Oman or Turkmanestan. Hopefully GD should help us get to that Third place.
    @Deb_Ban
    Totally agree with You. But I'm hoping against hope that some miracle to happen for us in one match at least against Iran or Oman. Anyway plan to cheer for the Blues in Bengaluru against Oman on 11th. June.
    If it is a 3rd. place finish I will be delighted.