Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Archak I meant that Bengaluru FC don't have those players. They are not super fit but they don't have a fat body.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Gaffertape
    yup you told abt puma deal earlier but i guess you also told pepsi deal wid bfc...any news on that?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    pepsi might be swayed by ISL , get more visibility than an I-League team..

Latest rumours are that SUN group will withdraw from ISL, 
    BFC couldn't reach agreement on the terms* IMG-R want , so no merger going to happen

* IMG-R want BFC to "release" its players into the pool , and then have to bid to buy them back , whilst also risking losing them to other teams in the bidding !!

IMG-R are absolutely clueless...for all those fans of ISL here , just spend 5 mins with any of these new "owners" and you will be begging to bring back Churchill Alemao !! for all his madness the Goan crook at least knew and cared about football.. 
    7negimunna219777goalkeepardebarghya89reddevil87Deb_Banmohammed_87hassanDXsparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Bangalore Franchise will withdraw. Same thing will happen with Pune, Mumbai and Delhi Franchise. Cooperage Stadium do not have permission.
    Mumbai Franchise owner is one Accountant and one Film star. Save tax by investing in his team and he will provide CSR receipts.
    Kerala team promised 4 Malayali players. Who are they??? Who are the rest? Beckham???
    =))
    Calcutta and Goa teams have shown some enterprise.
    Now it is just a matter of time before they call this joke of the league off and start I-League early.
    Deb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    so No Pepsi but Coca-cola :)
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Good move by BFC!! They seem to get a good balance by brining a midfielder in the team. Hope, team can play well in AFC cups (AFC CL- I am not so sure).
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Bengaluru FC should try to be the champions in the next edition of AFC Cup. Now coming to AFC Champions league they should at least reach the Round of 16. I know it will be tough but that would be a huge turning point for Indian football.
    Deb_Ban
    Round of 16? We had clubs in the past reach semi-finals!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    he means in AFÇ champion's league :P
    In that case, lets put it like this @cybertron Bengaluru FC is probably done now with foreign signings. It will be John Johnson, Sean Rooney, Curtis Osano, and Josh Walker. Now, if we were to replace Pune with Bengaluru FC with this squad now, would they beat Ha Noi, Muangthong United, and Melbourne Victory? These are the teams Bengaluru FC would need to beat to even qualify for the Champions League.

So ya... no.
    Deb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.