2019 AFC Asian Cup & 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers

Comments

• dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Williams is not happening unless he has taken Indian passport so stop mentioning him. We need Adil and Brandon in center. But somehow I don't trust Brandon due to his injury prone nature, wow we don't have one decent AMF currently.
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Soosairaj is still raw but i think he has got what it takes . Same for Thapa , who was impressive for Chennaiyin last season . Both need Improvement in their physique though .
    goalkeeparCarbon_14munna219777
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Williams has not taken Indian passport yet, but he will. For now he has the Australian one. What do you guys want. He will leave the Aussie one before getting the Indian one to become a stateless person for the time being. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777deepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050ashindiaindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited May 2018
    After giving up his Australian Passport and becoming stateless Asylum Seeker, he will need to register with UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) office in New Delhi, his case will go to court. He will have to prove that he was persecuted in Australia and his life is in danger if he is made to return there. then after 6 years, he will be given Indian citizenship. He cant play Football in those 6 years - no passport or citizenship. If he fails to register with UNHCR, Indian police will arrest him for being illegal and deport him back to australia. If he fails to prove that he was persecuted in Australia, his Asylum seeker application will be rejected and he will be deported. He better keep his Australian Passport. One more thing, OCI card is tied to Foreign Passport. One cannot enter or live in India only on OCI Card, they need a Foreign passport also with it. He leaves Australian citizenship, OCI also gets cancelled.
    deepak dedhagoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050spartarathorevarun4 ashindiaDXindian_gooner
  • I guess we can't expect Aryn to get his Indian passport so soon nor anyone playing outside so we will have to do with the best available players playing in ileague or isl..But knowing SC he will probably persist with the current players for the team ..Hope to see few deserving players in the probables
    munna219777
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Williams had oci card. His case is different. Only one year residence in India is enough I think for him
    deepak dedhaCarbon_14Sanjeev Biswas
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @sam ; If he has OCI card for 5 years, then 1 year residence is enough. Somebody need to ask him that for how long he has possessed OCI card.
    Sanjeev BiswasSOCCER4klsparta
  • samsam 16430 Points
    What i heard he will complete all those requirements before asian cup
    SOCCER4kl
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    Our defense is vulnerable... Williams will be a good addition... 
    Carbon_14