New coach for Indian Football Team

Comments

• Both will go where? To ISL or leave the country? BFC will let them leave? It will be hard to fill their place at BFC.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Actually india never fit in any formation.,.they always need 2 forward upfront ...my fav. Frmation is 4-3-1-2 ...
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    In CFL, Lal failed to establish himself in starting eleven of MB. In my opinion he was lacking a bit of fitness in the early part of the season and then he couldnot adjust to the tactics of Ultra Modern Coach Subhash. So i have my doubts in him.
  • Where will Savio Madeira fit with these 4 Coaches? Can they appoint Savio as Assistant Coach with any of these coaches? May be Ashley and Pradhyum are a team but Savio can go with other 3.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just let Savio manage us. Again, national team is doomed for the next 1-3 years.
    munna219777kuldeep007
  • "If you don't address the grass roots then nothing and no coach can help improve the football in the long run" - That is Universal Truth. But no one knows when a realistic grass root program will start and when they will start deliver. 
    Regarding passing football - Subhas Bhowmick's East Bengal from 2001 - 2003 played best passing football I have ever seen. Not only in NFL but in ASEAN Cup and AFC cup also. But it was because of the superb team not because of any coaching tactics. 
    However we need someone right now who will deliver something solid with this present batch in SAFF or International Friendlies. 

munna219777archakfootydipkuldeep007
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    youngsters should be called to the senior NT early. look at bangladesh, pakistan, nepal they all giving younger player chances. obviously they will fimd themselves ahead of us in coming days. really shame on us.
  • I would prefer ZICO. He was once linked with India job back in 2004. Times of India published the news with so much enthusiasm. He was instrumental in bringing Japan a huge success at the international level. Now that he is coach for FC Goa. why not have him?
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    ricky Herbert is also a good option.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    None of the Managers in ISL would give two hoots about being the coach of our national team. Moreover why spend so much of money on a coach when we can invest that money in grassroot initiatives. Also we are technically quite poor so it wouldnot be of any use if they are appointed. We require someone who has worked with Indian Players and has some success.
    Deb_Bannamewtheld