Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited November 2012

Ronny said:
    Dont want to be regional here but to be honest if you see all the players from Punjab are involved in off field activities more than on field..its a sad thing..these guys are not disciplined enough

true man.
    no surprise punjabis r hot headed,arrogant,always ready 4 brawl. even one my uncle is sikh so i know how well punjabis behave.

no offence

• 4 Punjabs are arrested and we point fingers in there direction. Yep, makes sense.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

This is just coincidence,that all so many punjabi players got in a mess in very close time.

• Joyptan said:
    This is just coincidence,that all so many punjabi players got in a mess in very close time.

Exactly. Well said.

• Guys... NO more controversy pls. Lets keep the discussion healthy/ football oriented and not anything else. No sensitive comments pls.

• RonnyRonny 10479 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > This is just coincidence,that all so many punjabi players got in a mess in very close time.

Still dont want to create a controversy but want to share a painful memory with you guys
    Few years back in the Hockey Nationals Punjab Police lost to Air India or some other team and their players badly beat up some opposition players with hockey sticks..what hurt me the most was that the major culprits were my fav players Jugraj Singh,Gagan Ajit and Kanwalpreet singh who badly beat up follow Indian team player Deepak Thakur!!!!..just imagine..later Kanwalpreet got banned for 2 years..

• > Ronny said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > This is just coincidence,that all so many punjabi players got in a mess in very close time.
    >
    >

Still dont want to create a controversy but want to share a painful memory with you guys
    Few years back in the Hockey Nationals Punjab Police lost to Air India or some other team and their players badly beat up some opposition players with hockey sticks..what hurt me the most was that the major culprits were my fav players Jugraj Singh,Gagan Ajit and Kanwalpreet singh who badly beat up follow Indian team player Deepak Thakur!!!!..just imagine..later Kanwalpreet got banned for 2 years..

Tell me what did u gain by quoting this incident? did u add value to this forum? Lets shun this attitude. Folks who have an affinity for sports, always distance themselves from petty and irrelevant things/incidents.

• RonnyRonny 10479 Points

Ok seems like an offday for me..all irrelevent comments coming out

• With Diageo having acquired majority stake is USL, Mallya
    is going to loose control of his IPL team, all business channels
    report, hence it's very likely that there will be a Diageo rep alongside
    the UB rep at MMB, if not a rep, there has to be someone from Diageo
    who will additionally decide on the sponsorship, over the existing
    decision makers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they demand greater accountability from the management at the club. This will be good for the club performance wise