Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• > Domnic said:
    > This injury is a blessing for MB. It was well known to all that Odafa and Tolgay would not get on well. Now i think they can register another foreign player instead of Tolgay. Can they register ????

I dont think they can. Tolgay has 2 year contract with MB.
  • some time back, i heard some rumors of odafa getting an indian passport.....was there any hint of truth to it?  with the academies and foreign exposure for youngsters, the long term problem of striking is taken care of...... odafa playing for indian jersey can solve the short term problem of our striking department....i feel he is in the prime of his career

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

sanvedjadhav said:

some time back, i heard some rumors of odafa getting an indian passport.....was there any hint of truth to it?  with the academies and foreign exposure for youngsters, the long term problem of striking is taken care of...... odafa playing for indian jersey can solve the short term problem of our striking department....i feel he is in the prime of his career

Yea,u heard it absolutly right. It was only just a rumor. RUMOR!!!

• ashindiaashindia 9322 Points

Yeah not wrong if these players represent India cause currently there is no local striker who is worth playing International Football.

• It is extremely difficult for a foreigner to get Indian passport. Chima Okerie never got Indian passport even though his wife was Indian and he has been living in India since 1985. Live here, work here, open business, study but passport is no no.

• Why do we need Odafa? We are fine and have many young talents coming out? The only helping party is Mohun Bagan who would then be able to register another foreigner (Either a washed up Aussie or random CFL Nigerian - David Sunday?).

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Why do we need Odafa? We are fine and have many young talents coming out? The only helping party is Mohun Bagan who would then be able to register another foreigner (Either a washed up Aussie or random CFL Nigerian - David Sunday?).

Which talent ?? I dont see much promise.

• Manandeep. Holicharan. Jeje. To name three. Dawson. Victorino. Give these guys time and they will explode. They are all 23 or under.

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Manandeep. Holicharan. Jeje. To name three. Dawson. Victorino. Give these guys time and they will explode. They are all 23 or under.

Let them prove it then we call them promising.Manandeep needs to up his socks if he wants to do something at International level.

• Well 4 goals in 8 games so far says sonething.