Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited November 2012

25 minutes ago, someone informed in MB facebook groups that Debashish Dutta has withdrawn his resignation. this is not entirely unbelievable although I have not confirmed this with my sources.

• This would be good news if true. If he was really the selector of players then this is an excellent piece of news. Bagan needs scouts looking for players and the coach approval... not bankers and officials on the job.

The cleansing has begun.
  • projenator said:
    25 minutes ago, someone informed in MB facebook groups that Debashish Dutta has withdrawn his resignation. this is not entirely unbelievable although I have not confirmed this with my sources.

These are eyewash to once again shift the focus of the supporters frm discussing the team performance debacle and thereby create gimmicks. The problem is majority of today's MB supporters do not understand football and get swayed by all these gimmicks - well understood by these 2 jokers - and hence they keep on playing this cat n mouse race with their ignorant supporters. And they actually enjoy this at the cost of an institution. Just imagine, we, instead of discussing MB's latest drubbing ( and the real reason is supremely unfit team, not the right players in the right position), we r discussing these 2 jokers - so the focus has shifted and that's exactly what these 2 jokers want. These two should be screwed in full view of the public. And I hv been reading some comment on Karim - well my request is give the guy a break guys! He really can't do anything with this team this year.. Let's not blame him for all wrong reasons..

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Is anybody getting kickbacks from these huge dealings that are going on ???

Its India, you can never say!!!!!

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

We kept believing and showed great fighting spirit against Pune FC - Mohun Bagan coach Karim Bencherifa

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/12/04/3575201/we-kept-believing-and-showed-great-fighting-spirit-against

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Hey what is that? Is that a bird? Or a aeroplane? No it's a footballer,TOLGEY.

Tolgey started training today after long injury layoff.

Wait a second,chould he be a CHOMOK in the derby?

• > Joyptan said:
    > Hey what is that? Is that a bird? Or a aeroplane? No it's a footballer,TOLGEY.
    >
    > Tolgey started training today after long injury layoff.
    >
    > Wait a second,chould he be a CHOMOK in the derby?

There is a difference between training and actually getting back into playing in a game. I think its going to be a few more weeks before we see him.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Hey what is that? Is that a bird? Or a aeroplane? No it's a footballer,TOLGEY.
    > >
    > > Tolgey started training today after long injury layoff.
    > >
    > > Wait a second,chould he be a CHOMOK in the derby?
    >
    >

There is a difference between training and actually getting back into playing in a game. I think its going to be a few more weeks before we see him.

rather a month or so yet
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 @Archak who knows?

Desperation makes u make mistake!!!

• Matthew Fearon, a journalist of an English newspaper who was in Kolkata to cover the Test match between England and India, spoke in between the press conference and stated why he felt Bagan did the right thing.

“I was there sitting in the Mohun Bagan stands with my wife. Like in any derby game, there were chaos and once the red card happened, the fans got angry and started throwing missiles in the ground. But what was shocking and I have it recorded that the police were throwing back missiles at the crowd. Then they were going up into the stands and attacking fans randomly.

“These things happen all over the world but nowhere does the police deal with the situation in this way. I can completely understand their (Mohun Bagan’s) refusal to play because one of their players were hurt and there was a fight between their fans and police,” Fearon stated.

Read more: http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/12/09/journalist-from-england-reveals-shocking-police-reaction-and-defends-mohun-bagan-walkout/#ixzz2EZxZbJ00 
    Follow us: @SportsKeeda on Twitter | SportsKeeda on Facebook