Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

"Why did east bengal players caryed nabi out,it was paramedics job." - Anjan Mitra one fu**ed up mb official.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > I-League: AIFF all set to ban Mohun Bagan for two years http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/I-League-AIFF-all-set-to-ban-Mohun-Bagan-for-two-years/articleshow/17570527.cms

These are all speculations by media. No ban will happen.

edited December 2012

It would be a shame to not have Mohun Bagan in the I-League - Larsing Ming Shillong Lajong FC general secretary

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/12/13/3599074/it-would-be-a-shame-to-not-have-mohun-bagan-in-the-i-league

Is this showing what the verdict going to be against mb?

• Not only that but also that Bagan did nothing wrong. The fans did it. Not Bagan as a club. They are innocent.

@Ashlesh absolutly agree with the 3rd point u made. it realy chould be a blessing in disguise them.

if the get religeted to 2nd div there won't be much money for the mb officials to play around,then they will have no financial interest and they might leav for better people to take over.

• When else did this happen in Bengal?! It was this one game. In fact they had a game there a day later with Pailan and Churchill. Bengal is still safe but this match needs to be controled better.

As for Bagan. I would love them more then anyone to change but not like this. This would just be shit from AIFF.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2012

I think AIFF can take the safe route out by indirectly demoting them to second division by deducting 25 points in this season.

Tmrw if Dempo is losing, i can just go and throw some stones on ground and that will give them the chance to abort the game. This will set wrong precedence if no action is taken against MB.

I have very good idea which will be best for indian football and mohun bagan also. Not baning the team aiff chould do is

1. Ban the mb officials for life time from indian football. Because they r responcible for team widrawing dissicion.

2. Fine them some for the loss organizers,aiff & tv brodcasters have to make.

3. Deduct some points. So that it becomes realy hard but not impossible for them to stay in I-league.

4. Fine eb for improper organaizaion. It chould be a financial fine or chould be that eb have to play 3 or whatever home game infront of empty stands.

This whould be hars but not to hars a punisment for mb. And will actualy help them improve.

What do you say?

• @Ashlesh Ban them if there was violence by players and management. But cant blame them for fan behaviour especially it is not known that stone could have come from EB supporter also. Mohun bagan players did not indulge in any violence. Climax lawrence behaviour was more violent towards referee then Odafa behaviour.:P  Both got Red card thats good.

as far as Bengal being unsafe is concerned, anyone remembers Fransa-Pax FC incident in 2006. Players, fans as well as owner of Fransa FC attacked referees, AIFF officials after the match along with Fransa supporters in Goa at fatorda. yet Goa was not banned.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fransa-Pax_FC

On 2nd November 2002, Santosh Trophy Finals between Goa and Manipur was abandoned after 55 minuites due to crowd behaviour. Match was replayed.
    I think that East bengal should be awarded three points and thats it-go on with the I-league. repair the broken concrete of Salt lake Stadium and dont let anyone sit in lower tier.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > aiff will do shit even if they dont ban them money should not be penalty there has to be some thing like deduction of 21 points or banning for this year you need to set example for other clubs

if they just got away with few grands fine 2moro every club will do same as bagan did 

What did Bagan do!? They left the pitch and refused to come out. What team would not do that? As soon as Nabi was hit THAT WAS IT. GAME OVER! A supporter has hit their player and could have caused serious damage to the brain. Again, what else do you expect. I bet if this shit happened in say Goa you guys would be defending the clubs decision to stay back. 

Now what their secratary is saying should not matter, the clubs safety should matter.