Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I don't think mb is over with this ban. They will rise from this ashes.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

However much I may be against MB and Karim, but the fact is that the crowd comes to watch them. Even in Goa the (MB,EB) matches have good attendence. I hope they dont fall apart and come back strongly.

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points

banning for two and half season is  too much ......

> Ashlesh said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > I don't think mb is over with this ban. They will rise from this ashes.
    >
    >

imagine no sponsors :P 
    no good players 

i think they will get sponsors bcoz they will continue to play in CFL ....may be the top players will leave ....

• what about karim??? :-P
    hahaha

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > what about karim??? :-P
    hahaha

he will get his money

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited December 2012

they POACHED and ROPED in karim to become I-league champs.... and with the LUCK he brought to them now they are out for 3 seasons.... WHAT AN IRONY!!!

=))

• What a sad decision by AIFF. Joe Morrison is right. You can not do this. When Fransa-Pax attacked the referee and refused to come out due to unfairness the AIFF wanted them to stay but Bagan leave for their player and they are banned.

I hope the ban is lowered.

At least the good news is that perhaps Mohun Bagan will restructure themselves. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I would appreciate if some of the members can keep their happpiness to themselves or to other threads and secondly 'what will happen to Karim bencherifa' is the least of the problems...bother about this later please... its like seeing something you love getting killed and then come here to see people laughing about it..no wonder that there are hardly any MB fan left in this thread although it it is MB 'news' thread

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Comment from Eduardo Grasiela Chacon (known as Du)

Very sorry for bagans fans but the oficialls must blamed now shoot then out of the club,now i'm not playng more i can say they r very bad they look for money only they dnt love the club like u guys they dnt cry when bagan lost they just cry when they lost money on new transaction of new players,very very very sorry guys bagan will come up again stronger if change the oficialls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!