Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9334 Points

Feel very sad for the players and fans.

M.B playing any tournaments ??

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited January 2013

> nameWTHeld said:
    > You went to Durgapur Archak? Good job! Looks like its very cold out there..

man i am a local of Durgapur :P For college i stay in kolkata

temperature as low as 5-6 degree celsius....

the pics are of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium which was one of the stadium  for PLS

edited January 2013

> ashindia said:
    > Feel very sad for the players and fans.

M.B playing any tournaments ??

tomorrow there is a match between the sail academy players and the main team....
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

" Mohun Bagan fans keep your faith on me. I am not dead yet " Swapan Sadhan Basu (President Of Mohun Bagan).

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Mohun Bagan captain Odafa Okolie misbehaved with journalists. This incident tookplace today at Durgapur. Today After training session Mohun Bagan players went for boating, when journalists taking pictures of that, Odafa came to them and misbehaved with them.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > Mohun Bagan captain Odafa Okolie misbehaved with journalists. This incident tookplace today at Durgapur. Today After training session Mohun Bagan players went for boating, when journalists taking pictures of that, Odafa came to them and misbehaved with them.

a player misbehaving with journalist because they are being photographed!!! I am sure there's more to it, maybe some comments passed etc.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Archak took pics of mb players in durgapur today. Nobody misbehaved with him.

• I think that referee Vishnu Chauhan second job is of Journalist and Odafa probably recognised him.
    =))

i chatted with Odafe after their morning session... didnt go to their boating session so dont know what happened

• Facebook status update of one of the organizers of the demonstration which was scheduled for January 12th. In spite of being made to run from pillar to post, police refused permission. Police is under pressure from different quarters. Organizers have pondered on the idea of doing a demonstration without police protection but that's a huge risk given the anti social connections of one of the top officials of the club.

Bondhugon, amader 12th-er bikkhobh michil hocche na. Karon police permission pawa jay ni. Onek rokom bhabhe cheshta korechi kal shara din kichu ekta kore permission jogar korar. Kintu holo na. Ekta quarter theke badha dewa hoeche. 12th-er michil-e shotoshfurto bhabhe lokera egiye aashbe korta der biruddhe ei bhoy peye amader badha dewa holo.Aamra jodi police permission chara michil kori aamra arrest-o hote pari. Byaparta oi jayga-e geche. Kintu aamra dome jaabo na. Next michil-er date thik kore janano hobe. Aamra theme jabo na, kono shokti amader thamate parbe na. Eita shubho shokti-r shathe oshubho shokti-r lorai. Kintu kono byaparei amader stifle kora jaabe na, karon aamra amader ghor baNchate nemechi.

Kaal saradin sobai mile try korechi.. kaal raat 12 ta porjonto try koreche..anyhow next agenda khub taratari janano hobe..this is our learning phase too..police amader help korche..but onek pressure..thama hobe na..sokoler securit bhebei amra replan korchi ki bhabe sob kichu peacefully kora jay..tobe kaal bibhinno mahal ke kotha na bolle jantam na amader against e ki bhabe kathi kora hochche..but era jane na amrao theme thakbo na..eye washing koto kore dekhi..v

Joy Mohun Bagan

@archak please translate to English at leisure, if you can. I just don't have time right now.