Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    MB jersey is not good!! even the color on arms and chest are alternated !!...sad that the ealier pics that were presneted were not carried forwrd
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    MB jersey is not good!! even the color on arms and chest are alternated !!...sad that the ealier pics that were presneted were not carried forwrd

<br><br>I am sorry but do you mean the design of the MB football school jersey ??  The MB football school jersey designed by Agnimitra Paul is for the football school and the Babul Supriyo designed jersey is for the senior team, two different verticals in the club administration, hope that clarifies a bit.<br>
  • I must say that I am very impressed. This was an event. Mohun Bagan put a lot of work into this and a great way to treat the loyal fans of the club. Congratulations Mohun Bagan and many many years ahead. <div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Now can we have something similar for the season opener which is not crap like it was last season before the EB vs CB match.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    As expected... the shirt is ugly. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Haha true </div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9315 Points
    Bad quality Jersey,no wonder AIFF looking for new options other than I-League.<br>
  • Can you guys at least get Adidas back and tell them to use that design. It may look better.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    projenator wrote: »
    silicon3 wrote: »

<br><br>I am sorry but do you mean the design of the MB football school jersey ??  The MB football school jersey designed by Agnimitra Paul is for the football school and the Babul Supriyo designed jersey is for the senior team, two different verticals in the club administration, hope that clarifies a bit.<br>

<br><br>the pics with the No 10 &no 19, these are bad and are not asthetically pleasing......i remeber u had posted MB shirt done by some designer..those were really good..<br>
  • <P>Mohun Bagan was first Indian club to participate and B'lore Muslims was the first Indian club to win Rovers :P</P>
    <P>Whats so confusing about that. In IFA Shield Sovabazar club was first to participate and Mohun Bagan was first to win it.</P>
  • <p>Mohun Bagan was first Indian club to participate and B'lore Muslims was the first Indian club to win Rovers :P</p>
    <p>Whats so confusing about that. In IFA Shield Sovabazar club was first to participate and Mohun Bagan was first to win it.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>WELCOME BACK!!! That is all.</div>