Which Is Your Favourite Team In Indian Super League 2014 And Why?

ISLfanISLfan 0 Points
edited September 2014 in Indian Super League
Hey Guys

As we all know that from OCT 12, new era is going to begin for Indian football. Yes I am talking about the inaugural edition of ISL-Indian Super League 2014. There are 8 state level teams will going to clash in this event and I know you guys are as much as excited as me. I am thankful for the admin if he allow me to start this discussion.
    My Favourite team for this season ISL is NorthEast United FC. There are couple of reason behind this - One is that I am a Big fan of John Abraham and most of us know that he is also passionate about football. Other and obvious reason is the craze of football in North East States. So I will go for NorthEast United FC. 
    To support ISL 2014 and want to take a past in Poll! You can visit ISL-Indian Super League 2014 where you vote to your favourite team. So what are you waiting for! 

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    As a rule of thumb if the first post of a member points to an outgoing link, he is not a valuable addition and a potential spammer.

I will have to disable the link and other than that this thread seems fine. Thank you for selecting the right category too.

As to my favourite player, I am really looking forward to Ronaldinho. But wait..he isn't coming right? So no. I dont have any favorite player. There goes my vote!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    favorite ISL team will be FC Goa reason it our home team
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I shall support the Chennai Super Kings.
    archak
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • Fav team: ADK... The professionalism sums it up.
    Fav player: Will wait and decide!! :P
    footydip
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Chennayin FC - Reason that they didnt give a shit on opinion when designing the Logo ;)
    & offcourse the Midfield oozes creativity, Best midfield by a mile in the league.

Fav player - Not decided yet, Thinking of Elano or Materazzi

Go Yellow Devils!!!

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    in indian sports league.... i shall always support team from mumbai whether they are as good as mumbai indians or as controversial in play as mumbai fc.... :P

so it will be Mumbai city FC.. sadly one match against kerala blasters is what is happening in weekend...

but as usual pune might get more luck with my presence in the stadium in 2-3 matches i guess :P
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @shankar just asking did you like the logo of mumbai city fc?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Mumbai city FC got a logo signifying the hear beat of mumbai in local trail with 7 stars signifying the islands that form this city...
    Logo is about signifyint the culture or idea of that concept... and in that case they had been spectacular... they dont seems the one like mumbai fc which was simple and modern and meaningful with gateway of india on it with a player seems to be kicking a football which is good too.... still a logo giving the message to the locals that it is their club

Though i understand the logo is less meaningful for non mumbai resident.. but it is the way they have planned so far it seems as even in their FB page they are targetting mumbai people with the posts rather than indian fan base
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Mumbai City FC due to Lalrindika Ralte and Subrata Pal!