Which Is Your Favourite Team In Indian Super League 2014 And Why?

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited September 2014
    I will support two teams for Comedy Value-Delhi Dynamos and Chennayin.

Delhi tag line "Thok Denge" is cheap and hilarious.
    Chennayin for their Amusement park dark Horror ride logo and their FIFA expert Abhishek Bachchan.

It cant get worse then these two teams in Professional Football.
    goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    You have to understand Abhishek has been low key in the whole thing. if its a FIFA expert it has to be Ranbir & John abraham.

Atleast Junior B has started a team and won a cup what have these two done?
  • Delhi is not comic. PLS. Tageline might be absurd. But, they have been training hard for a long time now. Lets see how they do on field. And also, they have one of the strongest attacking line ups. Chennaiyin' FC will be comic to see. No proper training. Players have not yet turned up. Its probably one of the teams to watch out for.

• Delhi- One of the teams to watch out for.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    From what I heard Chennai team looked impressive yesterday...despite the scoreline. .had around 80% possession...
    NORTHEAST UTD will be there amongst the likes of Pune as the worst performers...and someone please tell John Abraham to fuck off...sounding like ahybrid of Papas and Eelco with his incessant goal.com interviews...
    DXDeb_Ban7negimunna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Gaffer what the scoreline? Is it 1-0? I guess the focus in the team is towards building up from the back hence the emphasis on Midfielders.

I love that way of playing football.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I didn't see the game....maybe @Maddie did...i just heard from player's.
    @ArsenalFan700 will be pleased to know that Vinoth Kumar played against Chennaiyans and had a pretty good performance by all accounts
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    @gaffertape   ... It was raining ... May be i will attend moro
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Gaffertape What is the update on him? I mean, at this point the guy is 20 and will be 21 by next season (2015-16) so I don't really look at him in the same potential light as I did a year or two ago, but it would be nice to hear that he might make a return to at least the I-League.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited September 2014
    @gaffertape ; john abraham has no film. His only 2014 release "Welcome Back" has been postponed to 2015. Only Acting contract he is getting is to act as proxy owner of Sports Team for other businessman. John Abraham acted as owner of Delhi Daredevils in HIL while real owner is Wave Group. Then he acted as FIFA commentator on sony six. Now he is acting as owner for Northeast United in ISL.
    Same with flop star "Raavan" fame FIFA expert Abhishek Bachchan for Chennai Franchise. Who is the actual owner of Chennai team? Who is this Kshatriya Group and how come Abhishek own this team?
    Can you imagine that they are paid to be owners. Some member of IFN was saying that Virat Kohli was paid to act as owner!!!!
    Deb_Bangoalkeepar