Delhi Dynamos FC vs Chennaiyin FC | 25th October

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Dos Santos goal might be one of the best goal of ISL &ileague combined. Need more brazilians next time. Elano's goal was class too
  • Coach kept Fransis fernands was on side bench,then delhi scoreed 2 goals in first half....delhi coach got guts to keep shit fransis on bench but wim did't got that guts or inteligence
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2014
    Not sure if that celebrity shoot out goalie is really really piss poor or was just watching parineeti's bO.Obs
    goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Balwant looked poor
    Jayesh Rane.looked better

Hope we get Haitian striker soon Mendoza finishing looks poor

Elano showing his class as always
  • Delhi dynamos is very hard team to beat.....their game plan is unknown to other isl coaches....and their coach is thousand times inteligent than wim covermans....and lets see which club is gona break delhi dynamos deadlock
  • Delhi is not a hard team to beat, its just Chennai did not play well. Delhi were on a mission that is to WIN but Chennai looked the opposite, although they did play well in a very few patches but overall poor performance.

The game was alright with some great goals, especially from Delhi, the last one. I wish an Indian player can score a goal like that.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Went for the match yesterday at JLN Delhi. About the match, all of you know about that. You saw it on TVs. So, I will be talking about other minute things that we can only experience at the stadium.

Stadium:
    First of all, the stadium has been maintained decently. Don't know whether in the run up of ISL, all these arrangements have been done or something like that, but there were no dirty seats, no litter, washrooms were OK. Floodlights looked great.  All arrangements for drinks and eateries were there. Pepsi selling a large glass for 60 bucks( same as McDonalds). Apart from that, they had chips, patties, etc. etc. to eat. 

I got A27 block that is exactly in the center of the pitch opposite to the VIP stands. The view was perfect for a football game. 
    Best part was the turf. It was amazing to look at. And as soon as you climb the stairs and enter through the door, WOAH!! treated to such a amazing sight. Speakers were good. In all, the stadium is probably the best athletics stadium in India. SORRY kolkata people!! Salt lake stadium can never reach this level. Galleries and all are just too good. Also that entrance part to galleries was top quality with good flooring and nice lights. Probably 960 crores at show. :P Only thing was that the greens were not maintained. They were dry and overgrowing. But, that is the case in every indian stadium.  

Entry was smooth. No hassles like the last time. They learnt a lot from the last mistake.

Crowd:
    Crowd was charged from the very beginning. I heard someone speaking that close to 35056 people had turned up to watch the game. Demographics of the crowd were impressive. Women, children, elderly all were present. Even foreigners were present in large amounts. They may be diplomats working in embassies or tourists but they were seem to enjoying because crowd was good standard. Merchandise was being sold in counters and people were buying that. Especially the foreigners. Saw a lot of Italians who had come to see Del piero play. They brought their national flag.

Lots of people turning up in their expensive cars( Audi, BMW) wearing their expensive jerseys of favourite  teams( Chelsea, Utd, Barca, Bayern,Arsenal,Delhi LOL) and 1 guy also wearing INDIA . PRoud moment for us.
    Crowd was very knowledgeable. Atleast in my stand. They knew a lot about foreigners and a fair bit about the indians too. The most famous name they knew was Steven Dias. And then you obviously have Del piero. Best part, they never expected to have international standard football. Just decent enjoyable quality. And it was very much watchable in the stadium.

Other parts will be covered in the article I write. I need some time for that. I will be travelling. Will try to do it in a week or so if I get time.
    DomnicashindiaPondicherryarchaknamewtheldshibierdebarghya89mohammed_87hassanRonnygopiajeeshand 3 others.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Balwant singh scored same type of goal in last season but that was clean finished not like this deflected one
    coolgagan
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Just look at the Chennai players, made the goal look world class.

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @7Negi: I remember Balwant goal. It was scored in GOA. Right??