AFC CUP & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2015

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    when i-league comes to choose foreigners I feel they should follow 1-1-2 bfc model ....1st 1mf 2df
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Yeah and  BFC defenders operate everywhere. So you have more options in hand. I think getting  someone like James Meyer instead of Joshua would have been wise.
    ArsenalFan700
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Amiri is also an Asian Player. BFC signed Amiri?
    gaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Amiri is not a striker.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Amiri has sometime played as a striker
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Amiri is a back stabber..just get rid of him from India
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @munna219777 this is why its hard to take some people seriously....

Signing Amiri !!
    The guy was on $2500/month at Mumbai FC..then got a $7000 & $9000 deal at Dempo...and then still demanded more from his agents..
    wanted a big sponsorship contract too !

Someone needs to explain that their isn't much brand value for Nike-India or Adidas-India to market the Afghan captain.

Either ways the idea of a foreugn signing is that he should be significantly better than Indian players...
    Amiri is a jack if all trades master of none...
    There are better Indian centre backs than him, better Indian Defensive mids and better Indian strikers ...
    not many Indians except Khabra could play accross the 3 lines like Amiri. ..so thats about all Amiri has to offer.

Another one who's days in India are numbered
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Amiri, like the rest of Afghan football, is riding on the hype the national team got a couple years ago. They're nothing, a lot of players from that team failed to shine much in India and while I like the idea of the Afghan Premier League, it is not even I-League standard.

Amiri over the past year has been found out but he is still living off the past, which I can't blame him for, but if others can't see this then I can't help them.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    Yea Afghanistan people and players leave in past and they believe they can thrash India easily. but I like amiri he gives his best for the team he is also very versatile.
    samiammunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I hope Amiri gets kicked out real soon