Federation Cup 2014-15

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Ranti Martins with his dubious skills holds some of the best goal scoring records in INdia. Tolgay scoring 5 or 6 goals is not as much a credit to him as it is to show how crap our defenders are! Odafa, Ranti, Tolgay..sigh! I mean just look at him, he just looks obese.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Some BFC fans at fatorda behaved very arrogant yesterday. As long as u cheer for your team, its all ok. Whether u sing or dance.

But chants like "Where are the ISL fans" and "Shall we fill the stadium for you" , these kind of rhetoric was not required.

What happened after that was free for all. They were abused and driven from their seats. They went to another spot and got abused there too. Finally they went and sat behind a bunch of policeman. The abuse that was hurled at them throughout the match was crazy. I wonder if they could have got away wid this attitude in Kolkatta.
    samiam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It is called banter. FC Goa was praised, rightly, for their amazing atmosphere and here is the "sister" club, Dempo, in the final of the domestic cup in India playing at the same ground as FC Goa and the stadium is evidently less filled than it would be for FC Goa. Bengaluru FC fans have every right to do chants like that... welcome to sport!
    sathish RonnyDomnic7negiDeb_Bangoalkeepargopiajeeshcoolgaganbida 25 DXand 3 others.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited January 2015
    So we can proudly say that we had every right to abuse them and intimidate them. <:-P

Actually I feel, its more about frustration that they could not be a part of the ISL. They feel left out. So they resort to banter. Poor guys. Will have to wait for few more years to experience ISL. :))
    Ya, you have every right to abuse them if you want but don't be arse's about it. Bengaluru FC fans did nothing wrong with the two chants you wrote out. As long as it was nothing with a lot of explicits or racism or whatever then it is all fair game.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    even am surprised at attitude of Goans by treating Dempo to an empty stadium but flling it up for FC Goa
    Well... who can blame a man for wanting to see Robert Pires over the might of Tolgay Uncle-ji
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    East Bengal had lot of fans in Bangalore for the I-League match last year and they werent silent (check youtube). I guess BFC fans would be fine in Kolkata as long as they realize the history of the clubs and the city. By God, we have never been shy of violence in the galleries, ask the Baganis :D
    munna219777Domnicgoalkeeparsamiam
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    End of the day both of them are uncles, fat and thin :))
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 some of West block A boys BFC fans started showing middle finger to goan crowed when chattri scored that why they were abused by goan fans.
    munna219777samiam