Federation Cup 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Meh... ooooo no... a middle finger! 

But seriously, just cause some fans were asses I doubt the entire BFC crowd were like that and were just enjoying themselves. Don't be sore.
    DomnicgoalkeeparDeb_Ban7negiarchak
  • @ArsenalFan700 Oh please don't tell me the kid in the picture was actually you before you changed your nickname to Arsenalfan700, I remember you had a kid in it right, a while back?!
    Domnicarchak
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    BFC fans are good, What's wrong with some banter. But care should be taken as i know the average banglorean can bcome a right arsehole and some success can go to his head. (With full authority as its my home as well apart from chennai)

As long as it doesnt end with violence a bit of banter is good for the game.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited January 2015
    I thought it was great banter. ..If Dempo had some real fans....The could've responded with some chants of "5-times" Champions etc.

Of Dempo fans have as much gumption as @Dominic. ..Then travel to Bangalore & celebrate your victory over BFC on opening day !!

I personally am all for this in Indian football. ..The more travelling fans the better. ..

100% with @ArsenalFan700 with your comments on this. .
    7negiArsenalFan700sathish gopiajeeshRonnyarchakreddevil87
    Actually... can we bring this up? Dempo... are the really that much better with Angus and Hernandez? I understand Bengaluru FC not winning the league probably, especially with their, well, lack of proper depth, but Dempo is not exactly going to improve over two extra foreigners.

Angus had a good two month spell at the beginning with Pune and then fell off as the season went on. He also seemed to have a bit of an attitude which made it hard for him to work with Mike Snoei. Now, Snoei was also never in the right last season but I would be wary of Calum Angus. Meanwhile, Carlos Hernandez is not the same Hernandez from the 2011-12 season in the A-League. He still has quality, as shown from last season with the Phoenix, but I do not believe his inclusion will dramatically do a lot for Dempo. They will be stronger but not unbeatable by any means. You also have that the last time Hernandez was in India he was horrible off the field, his belly noticeably bigger, and his intensity not as caring.

Don't get me wrong, Angus and Hernandez will make them good but not that great. I expect the Bengaluru FC - Dempo match to be a very good game... Bengaluru FC are at home as well.
    Deb_Ban
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    So @gaffertape, you agree 100% that @Arsenalfan is a gora ...
    Pondicherrygoalkeeparbida 25 samiamarchak
    If anything, I am more gora inside than I am outside... comes with living in that type of area.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Btw how much crowd in last match?