FIFA World Cup 2014 Qualifiers

Comments

• jose12jose12 4 Points
    Armando has been appointed as an interim coach. I request all Indians no matter what region,religion,caste,creed or section they belong to come together for atleast these couple of months & support our Indian football team with positive messages & well wishes. Let us reserve all our fireworks against the organisation after the WC qualifiers.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Armando has been appointed as an interim coach. I request all Indians no matter what region,religion,caste,creed or section they belong to come together for atleast these couple of months & support our Indian football team with positive messages & well wishes. Let us reserve all our fireworks against the organisation after the WC qualifiers.
    Best of luck Armando and come on India. Lets cause a major upset during WC qualifiers
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Yeah...agreed....Lets have an hell of an June!!!!
  • suneer_ksuneer_k 129 Points
    Friends, it is not a bad news as india directly entered to 2 nd round. Last time India lost 0-5 against uae last year. But in 2001, India won 1-0 against uae. Hope this time tooo. But our problem is that still we dont have a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "teji&quot wrote:
    july will be interesting time..
    Hi, will we hire any coach before?????
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    "teji&quot wrote:

Armando Colaco is the interim coach
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Match against UAE will be in Delhi
    It has been decided to host India’s Pre-World Cup Qualifier against UAE at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi. The match is slated for July 28.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=2540">http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=2540</a><!-- m -->
    "teji&quot wrote:

Armando Colaco is the interim coach

Thanks admin. I went thru this news. Hope he can do well as he is having good records. But we will miss Bob huton , he really did good job for India.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So it means this will be our first game in the marvellous stadium. will be great as our team will be able to play their natural hand on the good turf. it should be promoted massively as stadium is really huge
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Delhi usually gets 15-20K crowd for big games..this stadium has a capacity of 60K so it might look a bit empty but I still hope a record no of delhiites turn out for this games as its a big match..if we have a good away game that gives us even a hint of a chance of progressing am sure a big crowd will turn up..the only negative is that the game is being played on a thursday..