Frenz International Cup 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    National Teams should only play with National Teams. A club should have gone for the tournament. When will the AIFF learn? When have you heard about Brazil playing Manchester United?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    AIFF has rightly shoven protocols up its are and sent the academy team. As it is we don't provide much exposure to our youngsters, so when opportunities like this comes, we can ill afford to follow protocols.
    ArsenalFan700bida 25 reddevil87
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @atuljg our clubs dont have youth team  why will AIFF organise match for clubs ? use urs mind man .. atleast boys getting some experience .. 
    Ronny
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @atuljg : no offence to you but bro try to know about our national football scenario first. in another thread you told that you follow barca and argentina religiously, then my request please follow indian football with same passion. because it's your own.
    goalkeepargopiajeesh
    It's more painful when your National Team looses to a Club rather than a country.
    @footydip, With Ten Sports Broadcasting?

Here in Kerala, if you take 10 guys, 8 of them will be a die hard fan of a European Football Club usually divided between Madrid, Barca, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and City. That's the popularity of football here. Kerala Blasters is the first club that actively sought to get into this market and we were so happy.

Next year, matches will be played in Trivandrum Stadium also in addition to the Kochi stadium and then we'll have 2 good stadiums for ISL but no I league teams! Once the ISL concluded, it's unfair to ask us to support a team from Kolkatta or Goa. But I will support Team India for sure even if it's against Argentina or Barca!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @atuljg This is not something unique. Club vs Country has been going on for years, esspecially when it involves a smaller nation.
    edited January 2015
    Fuck following the crowd.... follow the I-League and show off to your friends at the next ISL when they are amazed by so and so... you can then say "Ya, I already knew he was good from watching the I-League and India when they beat the UAE 3-2 in the World Cup qualifier."
    footydipDeb_Ban
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    buddy you guys had an i league club named Viva kerala/ Chirag United Kerala more recently ( same club) . What about that?
    or second division outfits like eagles fc etc
    Deb_Ban
    MALABAR UNITED FTW!!!!