Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Sunil Chetri gone to play I league match vs Turkmenistan @Nagendra :)
    AshishKaulNagendrafoxsamiamatuljgmunna219777
  • It was a great contest between the both sides. Mumbai city had an edge and could have been easily 3-1 in first half; had they converted the chances come in their way.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @Nagendra Who is Sunil Chhetri? Some new foreigner?
    NagendrasamiamgaffertapeDeb_Ban
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Deepak do you seriously expect audience to be well versed with the 11 players on the pitch in a league that is 2 months long and players are selected a la Russian roullete, forget Poonah even in a decent "sporting city" bangalore people aren't familiar bfc's save a chhetri,lord, ralte and eugenson.
    My point being it takes a while to grasp with it and one should not be too quick to judge harshly. After all we, at a point in our life were too clueless. Cheers.
    deepakcgaffertape
  • samsam 16528 Points
    @AshishKaul I watched the match in SS HD2 yesterday and today in SS2. There was difference mate.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    sorry guys.. ;clayton SFC & EastBengalPride .. no more jokes please.. I really into ISL and forgot abut qualifiers..

I realized after seeing 7negi comments and haven't responded as I doesn't wanted to caught myself.. 

anyhow.. u guys r rocking...
    deepakcshibiernamewtheldmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    Today I was Impressed by the paid fans and sound engineer of star sports.
    clayton SFCatuljgNagendrasamSunbha123gaffertapeDomnicDeb_BanAKB
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    @sam Yes the difference is there but HD 2 is not 720p in my opinion .There are lots of lags and scratchy frames .
    Paying 60 for such a channel is too high . I use Airtel Dish TV .
    Before ISL , I watched few BPL games on HD 4 . Those matches were far better in signal quality .

HD 2 , Sony Six HD are worst HD channels I ever watched . They are worse than COLOURS HD .
  • If Israil Gurung can perform at this level over the course of the season, he will truly have rejuvenated his career. The training stint in Portugal certainly seems to have helped both Maithani and Israil. For once, Lenny looked half decent and showed what he could potentially have in him. 

Mumbai City should have wrapped up the match in the first half if they had taken their chances, but Gabirel, Moritz and Norde all missed very easy chances. I was surprised Gabriel started ahead of both Brandon and Subhash. I thought Ashutosh was excellent all evening, bombing forward and pushing Gurjinder and Shorey back the entire game. He did so well, they had to put Shorey at LB and take Gurjinder out of the firing line, and his forward thinking play is what Mumbai City the goal and he got the assist. I disagree that Ashutosh was the guy to blame for Pune's opener; it was Keegan who made an excuse for a challenge to stop Israil's cross, and for the second, I can easily blame the 'keeper for not coming off his line; it was only 6 or 7 yards and the 'keeper is expected react there. The third for Pune was lucky and unfortunate for the 'keeper.

Good game though; good pace and lively.
    AshishKaulatuljgNagendrasamharry55kartik91nikhilgoalkeeparfoxsadyand 1 other.