Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited October 2015
    Sunil is good I know. But if you see today's team there are other MCFC attacking players of the same if not better quality with respect to Brandon and Sunil. The problem is not with attack where if you add Sunil and Brandon, all will be good. Their defense is not upto the mark and midfield is also lacking.
    The real AG
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Brandon is far better goal scoring option then Gabriel , gabriel is better dribbler then brandon ..

Nico rate brandon at very high in mumbai set up 
    goalkeeparThe real AGreddevil87
  • Brendan was injured; so was the reason he couldn't make it. Mumbai City might be still thinking about not converting the chances they got in the first half. Norde was easily entering inside the box but was ballooning the ball outside balewadi; Moritz curlers were just off target; Gabriel was playing confidently but was unable to finish. Ashutosh could have at least challenged Tuncay for the header rather then watching him from behind which lead to the 2nd goal. Colotto was superb for pune. made some vital interceptions.
    The real AGmunna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    was it Nicky shorey who blocked almost 4-6 low crosses from norde ?
  • samsam 16528 Points
    He did. Mathani too blocked many. 
    footydip
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I watched the match delayed, The major advantage of having record option in Dish. Really good technical match. Seesaw dominance too. MCFC had a good finish to the first half but PCFC had the better of them in the second, Although you could argue MCFC could have come back.

Limited mistakes, Tactical game, Decent pace. Good game.
    kartik91
  • Indian Players to watch today Alen deory(My favourite),seityasen singh,Boithang Haokip,Shankar shampingiraj,manandeep singh
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Brandon should have eaten more vegetables like chetri
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Pitch looks very good.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    Seityasen as a right back..... X_X

Let the madness continue

and Boithang as Centre Forward.... maybe he got the names wrong ,...( I know Boithang isn't a FB , but he played there a lot )
    archakatuljggoalkeepar