Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Maybe true but even a sleeping Kolkata will get more crowd for NT...and the crowd will actually recognise NT players....can't guarantee that fr chennai/ Kerala with their brz/arg/circus pseudo supporters.....when was the last time NT played in these played there...may be just maybe there is a reason for that
    atuljgAshishKaulNagendraSunbha123kartik91rudra
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited October 2015
    That sleeping Kolkatta got 2500 ppl :) Even Delhi s Ambedkar got 15000.
    Nagendrakartik91
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Ambedkar I like...lot of knowledgeable fans in old Delhi....NT had some great moments there in the past decade....especially our Captain....till the circus killed Indian football
    NagendraDeb_BanEastBengalPridekartik91
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    @deepakc , Get your facts straight before commenting on Kerala. When ever NT plays there it almost full house. Check it on you tube the match against Palastene which is the last international match played in Kochi , Also just for your information  It was in 1997 Nehru cup semifinal(vs iraq)  more than one lakh people watched the game in stadium which can accommodate only 65 K  .
    atuljgDXNagendraEastBengalPridekartik91gopiajeeshkarenesudhakar2050
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    deepakc is a bot which is set to puke a random preset loop posts in the name of hacking.

but unfortunately the bot is set so wrongly that it criticizes ISL in a U-19 thread and pities the NT in a ISL match thread. Somebody needs to correct the bug in this bot.
    atuljgfoxrudra
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    it's getting dirty. state versus state. when NT is concerned we don't have any regional recognition, we are all Indians. I am not a pro ISL guy, but still feel passion for some ISL clubs are genuine, fans are genuine . Problem is the league, the administration. not the fans ( but I have bad feelings for them who don't give a fuck for I league ). Don't target the fans for the blunder of IMG Reliance and whomsoever concerned. Love and peace for all who support Indian Football in whatever form . peace.....
    namewtheldDXreddevil87shibiersamspartamunna219777Nagendra
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    If they broadcast i league in ind v iran match quality with optional fake audience sound and foreign commentator we are good to go
    Deb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    so it was a draw in Indian el classico. was in south stand for first time.
    munna219777Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    ;footydip ..   mostly you are right..

But, Kerala is exceptional and fans are crazy about football... doesn't matter it is ISL, NT, Santosh trophy.. with just little marketing... can see lot of people for any kind of football matches...

we cannot compare Kerala with any state... FYI... I'm from A.P...
    atuljgDeb_Bangopiajeeshsamiam
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @deepakc Last time India match in Kerela Vs Palestine crowd was nearly 45k
    and they are videos of Raju Gaikwad or someoneelse getting kissed by fans

atuljgNagendragopiajeeshsamiam