Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited October 2015
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9eRVtsVr1A
    Nabi and Gaikwad kissed by Kerala crowd :)

It's not that ISL fans only care for there states if it was so no one would be standing and singing National Anthem during matches

The reality is no one is made aware of NT
    atuljgNagendra
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    hassan ur talking toa bot mate. am not quite sure AI is out yet so u can reason with them.
    atuljg
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    well you have got to try and reach out to new places to spread the game. look at cricket. how many one day matches are being played in tier 2-3 cities? that guarantees them consistent support.
    atuljg
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @atul Didn't watch, no ISL broadcast in Thailand and won't waste internet bandwidth for this crap. But goal.com all updates the score, need it for my fantasy league team :D
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Eh, its probably on FOX Sports Asia or FOX Sports Hong Kong... depending on what you get.
    I have Fox Sports, Fox Sports 2 and Fox Sports 3 and EuroSport. These don't broadcast and I couldn't be less bothered. Will stream EB matches.
    Deb_Bandeepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hm, strange. Although they also said I could watch in the US on FOX Sports 2 and so far I have yet to see any ISL on there.
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    As per my analysis of last game:

1. Goa is still the best among all the teams in wing play.Romeo and Mandar are playing pivotal role in building attacks in from the wings using their flash of speed.Passing accuracy is also better for Goa rather than other teams.Dont know why they are not getting regular chances in NT

2. Goa is lacking quality stricker.I think Daryl Duffy or Victor Simoes will be much more effective than Reinaldo.

3. Leo Moura is good but I think he is playing little deep in defence.He should be playd in more attacking role like a withdrawn striker

4.Man of the match for ATk is their coach Habas.Greatt  strategy for playing a defencive game in away match.He knows very well how to get 1 point in pocket from difficult away match.Through out the match the central defence and defencive midfield was rock solid for ATK.I think it will be difficult for any team to score many goals agaist this defence line

5.ATK midfield had a very average game.Expecting more from Borja and Javi Lara,considering them players from La Liga.They should contribute more in building the attacks.But liked the play of Jaime Gavilan.His receiving ,passing and distribution is really good..showing his quality.

6.Really disappointed with Ian Hume.He doesn't seems to be in form.Have not seen a single good movement from him or throughout the match.As the League progresses,ATK will surely miss a positive striker in Postiga.Dont know who will score goals for ATK.Defencive formation will not save the day for every match
    ArsenalFan700namewtheldsamreddevil87Domnicgoalkeepar
    ATK defense will only get stronger with return if Arnab and Anto. Habas should continue this style of play. The fact that a team of 30 crores had only one positive striker says a lot about them anyway.
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points