Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Today's match was the worst in this round. Very slow and poor referring once again
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Just curious, how many practice sessions between matches? Is that one of the reasons for low quality football? Felt many mis-communications between players of both the teams.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    You defend this match saying hot n humid bla bla and then some people complain that I league is not good when it is played in seering heat at 3 pm. :-t
    reddevil87goalkeepardeepugaffertapenamewtheldDeb_BanEastBengalPridearchakAKBsamiamand 3 others.
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Where's Brandon ? Is he injured ?
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Where is Pele?? Is he gng to be signed as a marquee by Atk or DD during his India visit?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Brandon Fernandez Can be termed as Indian Wilshire spends more time being Injured
    goalkeeparreddevil87Domnicatuljgsamiam
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Ok! Today's match was not good. But, I will look at it rationally.
    First of all ISL is a marathon, not a race. You have to play games every 3 days in humid and hot climate. That ain't easy. You can play good football in a match. But, if you don't preserve yourself for forthcoming games, then you will run yourself down with fatigue. Even I-League plays games at least 5-6 days apart. On top of that, organization and management of almost all the clubs is the same with salary caps. So, most of the squads this season are pretty balanced( fair salary cap). Tight competition. Today's game was very tight with very little space and even lesser pace.
    But, I won't debunk it. I think we need to enjoy the atmosphere and appreciate the good coverage, etc. In short, the overall package is decent. Not comparable with the best in the world for sure. But, decently marketable I believe.

atuljgAKB
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    so the missing man is found again
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Brandon was fine till 3rd.. What happened suddenly
    samiammunna219777
  • A total snooze fest. Subhash ran all day as did Norde, but the onus was on KB to attack as it was their home game, and that crowd deserved better football. Peter Taylor way to scared to take off his defenders was disappointing to see; they were too defensive and had 5 defenders and a defensive midfielder playing. Add to that Vineeth being wasted in the number 10 role in the first half and Manandeep standing around until he got his ass subbed, for bloody Ishfaq Ahmed, and KB were hardly going to create any chances were they?

A good point for Mumbai City away from home with plenty of players missing through injury and national team "commitments".
    reddevil87munna219777