Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    Was at stadium ...such a shitty game..manandeep Singh such bad player can't run can't hold can't pass .and daganl is like degraded version of Chopra ,and vineeth was like a school kid who doesn't like people touching him ....
    goalkeeparnamewtheldreddevil87munna219777kartik91Ronnyashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    Ohh that's from stadium. but from TV manandeep looked like a spectator, dagnal was running and running but can't get hold of ball, Vineeth was a collage kid.
    munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    games like these are normal in any league. sometimes it just doesnt happen and botb teams checkmate each other. i feel bad for the home fans not for arm chair fans.

People here are too quick to pass judgements on any league by just watching a couple of games. god knows how many boring games i-league has given does that mean we wont ever watch the rest of the leagues matches? chill on.
    ArsenalFan700atuljgjees_josesamiam
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Atleast the Fake Owners should do some Dance or Entertainment at half time to reduce boredom. Have they stopped coming to the stadiums now?
    Deb_BandeepakcAKB
  • Last 2 matches of ISL ended up on a boring note. defensive tactics; no hunger to win; no attacking display. hope IMG-R addresses these issues or else it will have disappointing effect among fans.
    munna219777
  • samsam 16528 Points
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Who is he signing for?? ATK?
    debarghya89goalkeeparsamiam
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    why would u want IMGR to address the issues? you have franchises who have invested in coaches and players.

its in the franchises best interest to bring entertaining football to bring in the fans to tye stadium and the nearest TV. not the league management.

the next real step is for the franchises to weed out the antics and overhyping. whats left after that will be your real fans who will be there win or lose with ur club. at the moment the franchises are still building up a fan base.
    AKB
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Yesterday's match was my first ISL game.. to be honest MCFC looked good on defense but do mCFC really need subhash gabriel and sony together??? none of them are clinical.
    BUt overall if this is the style of MCFC, i wont mind cheering for MFC over MCFC which got not much difference.. defensive performance can be provided by KHalid's side with justin stephen, ashutosh and rahul and more importantly with sanjiban under bars
    Deb_Bandeepakc