Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• adityaaditya New Delhi50 Points
    Did this actually happen? i mean what wrong in taking a flag ... I guess FC Goa fans should post this on FB, so officials of Mumbai city fc can take necessary action against that guy...

Also i feel the officials would have said no to the I-League banner (that was seen in first game) and these ticket checkers mis-understood with flags.. 
  • don't bring fucking cricket in every football criticism !!! grow up ....... :(
    atuljgDomnicgoalkeepar
  • No doubt there were 23k attendance at the DY patil stadium and most of the crowd being cricket sassy. but common..away fans not allowed banners.. what mumbaikars are up to?
    And believe me..you'll never hear such kind of stuff being banned at football oriented States like Goa Kerala & kolkata
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Tweet it to fc goa or consult the fc goa authorities
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Good Fast Game !!!!!!
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Awesome game, super goals :)
    AshishKaul
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
  • Good game of football for the fans, but testing one for the coaches involved. Once again, KB looks half decent going forward, but Peter Taylor's antipathy towards attacking to win games holds them back. They started with 4 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders plus Josu in a defensive role! That is 8/10 outfield players whose primary task is to not concede, and which is why conceding 3 like they did from balls from the wide areas makes his tactics even more embarrassing. David Platt, while a little defensive like most English coaches, he used a better system to suit his players, and they reaped the reward. I would be surprised if KB ever recovered and if Pune City aren't in the play-offs. If this was a proper league, Taylor and his side-kick Morgan would be sacked.

Rafi is on a purple patch, and his strengths were in evidence today - positioning and finishing in the opposition box. I thought the 3 midfielders were poor and in particular Mehtab, while Williams and Ramage really didn't deal with either of Uche or Tuncay, who were both excellent and should be Pune City's starting strikers. Nicky Shorey's deliveries were fantastic, and he made all 3 goals, and when that happens you have to question the opposition right back, Bheke and he should certainly have done better for the 2nd Pune City goal, but so should Mehtab. What we saw was a systemic failure of Taylor's team as Shorey exploited the space in front of him as only Bheke was his direct counterpart in the team. It is no secret that the 3 at the back formation leaves spaces out wide, and Pune City won the game exploiting that today.

A good game nevertheless, and I enjoyed it even though KB lost.  
    reddevil87atuljgarunkartik91DXspartasilicon3
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Mumbai City FC Officials?
    =))

Do they even have any Office that suddenly they have officials. They must be either Reliance employees or some Security Firm contracted for the Stadium/Match.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepar
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Ranbir's secretary must be the TD...pretty sure he cant recognize his first XI if they aren't wearing jerseys....lets football indeed
    munna219777goalkeepar