Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Stats don't betray the fact that he dived over that ball !
    Domnickarenesudhakar2050spartareddevil87deepakcThe real AGDXkartik91
  • After finishing the hattrick ( penalties: tap ins; whatever ) chetri was unable to score a simple goals.
    At least he is scoring goals and keeping up to his crorepati tagline.
    But what about another crorepati; Lyndoh :((
    goalkeepargaffertapekarenesudhakar2050DomnicspartaNagendraThe real AGEastBengalPride
  • Transfer fee of Lyngdoh doesn't mean he will score goals, but if you are myopic, sure let's just say money=goals.

Nagendraclayton SFCgoalkeeparkartik91
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Lyngdoh team is top of the Table

David Platt rates him highly and despite playing som many games in 12 months..all his coaches think he is a genuine talent...

But I guess @clayton SFC knows more...

Btw how's your Super talent Brandon doing ?
    The real AGNagendrajees_josekarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited October 2015
    Eugeneson Lyngdoh has played 44 games in the last 11 months (something that a top level European player is expected to play), 33 for Bengaluru, 7 for the NT and now 4 for in the ISL, and has scored 9 times, and had 16 assists for BFC in 4 different competitions, while travelling around due to the haphazardous schedule by the AIFF, and still has 2 assists in the ISL so far. 

Did I mention he is a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER, who @Clayton might be interested to know, is not expected to score at the rate of a striker.
    gaffertapeatuljgdeepakcjees_josereddevil87arun
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    @ goalkeepar

goalkeepar has a habit of liking all comments...

sushil kumar singh is the best indian striker.. India ever had... 
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparshibier
  • @gaffertape if lyndoh's team is top; then Brendan's team is second..u can check the table.
    If David platt considers lyndoh a talent then anelka too rates Brendan highly and talented too..at least I don't need to justify this here..
    And secondly its not a debate of lundoh vs Brendan. As Brendan isn't a crorepati :)
    Its just that he needs to concentrate more on his fitness and get back to 100%.
    And yea...if the super talented Brendan wasn't injured and had been crorepati like lyndoh; then you could have expected another supreme reply from me.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • @the real AG
    Okay..so according to your logic lyndoh can play shit and still;can be excused for being played out of position and has played 44 games in 11 months just like another European player.
    Chetri was criticised heavily when he went missing in his first match; and was played out of position too..
    But still made a decent comeback to become first Indian to score hat trick.
    goalkeepar
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    So far I got to know only blind fans or followers.... like me who follows Sachin...

But here I see, blind haters.. which is good to know...

different thoughts, mindsets and different people..

no offense.. just my opinion...
    AshishKaulkartik91arun