Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• mumbai city promoted ranbir kapoor's movie tamasha very well by making their tamasha.
    samiamdeepudebarghya89munna219777kartik91goalkeepar
  • 47 International goals and over 100 clubs career goals, the lading scorer in the ISL and still doesn't stop trying the whole game while more fancied ex-international foreign players stands around contributing absolutely nothing, and then gets called a "joker" by someone who loves "soccer". With a username like@soccerlover, my twopence is that you are in no position to make jokes or be flippant about the achievement of Sunil Chhetri. 

Not that the NT captain and the best Indian footballer of modern day is going to care, but he was one of the very few who kept up his work rate. It is amazing how the so called expert foreign players stop caring once they are outplayed. O'Dea, Anelka, Piquionne should be ashamed of themselves for their performances. Mumbai City's performances since Oscar Bruzon has left shows where they stand - a good team when managed but under El Sulk, they haven't got a clue on anything remotely close to "soccer". While Anelka was busy impersonating a professional "soccer" player, O'Dea spend the day blaming everyone for his mistakes. Watch the 2nd goal and you see O'Dea doing just that while for the first, Semboi runs in front of O'Dea to tap in. Keegan at left and right wing, and Kuttymani getting any game time smacks of poor managing. I could go on the whole day about Subrata Pal but I can't be bothered to waste my breath on the most over-rated Indian footballer in this period. He can be questioned for the 2nd, 4th and 7th goal. Jumping around AFTER the ball is long gone, flapping is legs around like he has been electrocuted is his specialty and any highlights of today's game will just show that. The longer he plays at a higher level, he is getting exposed to his real qualities which are almost nothing bar decent shot-stopping.

FC Goa were excellent and they never stopped running all game. They were so good that even Denson Devdas enjoyed bossing Anelka and Raju Gaikwad had fun doing nothing because there was nothing for him to do. I spoke about Semboi before and today was example of his movement. tap ins or not, he reacts faster than everyone else and his movement of the ball and in build up play is excellent. Mandar had fun skinning Kingshuk Debnath the second half and it is encouraging to see Romeo get back to some form, hopefully he will get better and better now. 

Good game of football for the neutral nevertheless.
    7negiSoham_DesamiamAshleshfootydipdeepuspartaBrainFallINDIAmunna219777dhungel35and 5 others.
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    I feel even Zico cud score today
    kartik91Nagendragoalkeepar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Why all the hatred for @soccerlover
    This is IFB hr is entitled to his opinion...
    Everyone on MCFC was a joke today...

I spoke to Sunil at the Hotel after the game...he said that there is no proper team meetings .., no proper training. ..and its just a collection of individuals.

I know he is just in it ..so he can make $$$$ over the next 2 years before his real age catches up.

I'm not gor a moment insinuating that Sunil was a "joker" today... BUT this IsL is a joke...and therefore. ..
    karenesudhakar2050RonnyAshleshspartamunna219777DomnicThe real AGsamiamkartik91atuljgand 4 others.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    edited November 2015
    Lol anelka effect. If Oscar is present at least he will try to discuss with the players & he used to train the players .now anelka is present as coach no hope of Mumbai city reaching semifinal
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Where are those Officers today who stopped FC Goa fans from bringing their Banner in the Stadium when Goa played at Mumbai? I would like to see their faces today.
    DomnicAshleshclayton SFCgoalkeepar
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited November 2015
    I guess nobody noticed the ugly fight between between Pavel Cmovs and Kingshuk after the 3rd goal. Both came to blows and were physically assaulting each other. Anelka had to walk back and separate the duo.

This was actually the killer blow to mumbai city. If u notice, after the 3rd goal, the defence was in total shambles bcoz none of the defenders could concentrate after the ugly spat. I wonder if it was shown on TV.

Anyways, forget the hatrick heroes. From tge stadium I felt that Leo Moura was the main man. I would have given him tbe Hero of the match. After this we can be certain that mumbai wont be in semis. Too much internal politics it seems which is clearly visible to the common man.
    munna219777kartik91atuljgAshleshMaddiegoalkeepar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Man of the match is subrata paul
    Soham_De