Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Anelka: this team has no character.

He's furious with this heavy defeat.
    They had some decent goal scoring opportunities in the 1st 10 mins of the match which they couldn't converted.
    Leo moura as usual,, CLASSIC
    Zico on weed mode, with his 3-5-2 formation
    Which resulted in away victory against chennaiyin fc, almost won against pune city and now historic win against mumbai city fc
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Mumbai needs Debajit Majumdar in goal immediately. 
    Soham_De
  • I wud still continue to call Sunil Chhetri a joker! Am not too overtly emotional abt anybody(I love sports and I hate to lose). Being a NT captain doesn't gives u the leeway that u can not be pulled up, b'cos of non performance. We Indians, tend to get personal and give a demi god status to our heroes and can't accept criticism bestowed on our heroes! How ridiculous is that? Its a perfornance driven world and u r as good as ur last performance! Period. Most haven't followed the career of Chhetri and hence such childish comments! I will elaborate: 1. Committment always has been an issue with Chhetri. 2. Tend to work from a comfort zone; 3. Who in the current Indian squad wud look upto Chhetri as his idol? No one - as he cannot inspire teammates and hence certainly NOT a leader. Eg.: With Sony Norde not being there yesterday, what did Sunil do yesterday to get his team going? Nothing. Compare the situation with Bhaichung(the player and not the administrator), and u wud see how Chhetri is way behind. Results are just an offshoot of a process/leadership - which was evident yesterday. Even for that matter IM Vijayan was considered a threat perception even when he was past his prime b'cos of his skills/his commitment to excel/to turn it around in a difficult situation. While this bugger simply cannot - he is a parasite and has to depend on the Nordes/Eugensens of the world to score; 4)Chhetri doesn'nt like to take up ownership and shy of taking responsibility. He flopped miserably when he played in Kolkata, simply b'cos he cudn't take the pressure. Imagine this: why wud clubs like Barca & RM spend millions on LM10 and CR7, if they cannot perform in the big stage? 5) Chhetri, at best is an avg player,who by virtue of his seniority continues to captain the NT. He has had more opportunity than possibly anybody else in Indian football and continues to disappoint. Where was he when Bob was at the helm? A mediocrity gets recongnied only by a medocrity ( read Steven)!
    AshleshgaffertapeSoham_DeDomnicarchakdhritiman7goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I am going to need a source on the Jonny Steele picture.
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    wat abt jonny steele??
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well, it was a joke... he is Jonny Sins.
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Hope haokip gets selected in saff squad
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    define joker first. It is not emotional outburst o anything. it is called rationality. It is about taking sense. As per you each and every Indian footballer of this generation is a joker. As if any person from any profession barring top classes ( like Einstein, Newton, Tagore, etc etc) are joker. Mediocrity is nothing to do with jokers. As per you majority of us ( including you imo) are jokers because we are mediocre at best in our professional life. Even jokers are not synonymous with mediocrity. That is also a noble profession. If you want to abuse call someone a politician or a 'tapas pal'.
    Get a life before making such illogical, irrelevant points. No one here is childish in their comment or emotional fool may be you are someone with enough gray hair to loose significant portion of gray matter. There is no point arguing with you. Good bye friend.
    By the way I am not Hiatian enough to lick sony norde's a** each and every time.
    spartasamiamThe real AGreddevil87RonnySanjeev Biswasjees_jose