Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited December 2015
    what did fikru do? why did habas  got angry ? missed a few moments 
    munna219777Soham_De
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Habas wanted a penalty towards the end and in fairness, from his perspective, it probably did look like one. Get the penalty, scoring it, a race to get the next goal. Away goals don't matter so that would have been enough but alas, it was not called and Habas got angry.

I am not sure about Fikru and Doutie.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIA
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Two things.

1) when he entered the pitch he Knowingly slashed his elbow into doutie .Should have been a yellow, was not given.

2) This was what aggravated the angst. Near halfway line , a common drop was given as the game was stopped to check for an injury on chennai player, fikru presumably said he will pass the ball back to goalkeeper but he didn't. Instead he placed the ball to corner and it went out and then the chennai goal happened. 

With your team trailing by a single goal and 5 minutes left, such unsportsmanlike behavior will rile anyone and habas reacted.
    munna219777dhritiman7
  • samsam 16526 Points
    edited December 2015
    Fikru should have played that drop ball to ATK GK or for a goal kick. I have zero respect for this player. A fucking disgrace. I am not telling this because I am a Kolkata fan. He did many similar things last season also.

Anyway well played ATK. Luck was not on our side and when you have Edel to beat, you rarely have that. Isn't it? Chopra and Kerala fans will agree surely. 
    NagendraDX
  • ATK'S 2nd by hume classy goal dekh ke sala maza a gya
    kartik91
  • samsam 16526 Points
    I just checked the replay. Fikru said he will give the ball back to GK and then conned them. Over that he pressed the ball. An ultimate as**ole he is. Should not play football. 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    brilliant match, ATK gave a good fight like what champions need to do. squeky bum time here when Hume's second went in. Frankly i wuld have pulled down all strings to get potenza, mailson and mendy along with dhana and wadoo in to shield the 3 goals and try and hit one on the break with thoi, pellisari and mendoza but hey we won and really happy to be in the final, last season we were unlucky so help had to arrive.

unsavoury end to the match which needs to stop, i know emotions run high but gotta be professional about it on both sides.

Hope habas returns to ISL, excellent discipline and tactician from what i could see. can be apt to a team like blasters or mumbai which needs some serious drilling in.

well done for the season ATK but v all know there has to be only one winner in this.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wouldn't mind him moving to one of those teams. Atletico de Kolkata would bring in someone good anyway to replace him.