Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    1) cavin lobo was not retained by AtK ; so as per IMG reliance is it a clause or something ; that a not retained player goes down in drafts?
    lord robin doesn't deserves a place in auction as we know here ; he is over hyped; at least presence of cavin lobo in auctions would have done something great.
    can any1 explain the exact clause or the flowchart which IMG reliance follow?
    2) Many players remains unsold at the drafts and it says their contract with IMG reliance is void now.
    IMG reliance is already doing great stuff in form of isl. I'm of the opinion that they should find a way so that most of the players from the drafts get selected and atleas have the opportunity of sharing space on training field and dressing room of the world class players gracing isl. point here is to gain experience
    Deb_Bangaffertape
    2) Many players remains unsold at the drafts and it says their contract with IMG reliance is void now.
    IMG reliance is already doing great stuff in form of isl. I'm of the opinion that they should find a way so that most of the players from the drafts get selected and atleas have the opportunity of sharing space on training field and dressing room of the world class players gracing isl. point here is to gain experience
    gaffertape
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Jayesh is coming of an awesome season i expect him to give a fight for 1st team
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    They did nt get selected because there was know bhaichung quota
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Maybe 2 new franchises would do good from next season
    footydipgoalkeeparatuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Yup, Bengaluru and Hyderabad would be perfect additions next year.
    best players were in the drafts. and most of the youngsters are without a franchise now
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points

This is what is really worrying after ISL..72 players remain unsold or without club for rest of the season...

how will they fare when they return back to their respective clubs..Some will probably play in the State leagues but still 3-4 months of total inaction..

This is going to have long term adverse affect unless properly thought of..Many might do away with professional football..After all not all are of Elite class, but still they require to be part of in the large scale.

Seemingly disappointed with this.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    How many of those 72 deserve to be in the ISL  , or the I-League for that matter ??
    dhali