INDIA VS NEPAL -WC qualifiers 1st leg

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9257 Points
    Robin is a hard working player, even though he doesn't score he works hard for the team by troubling opponent defenders, winning headers and 1 on 1 battles.

You cannot just have 2 guys who can only know how to score.  
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    No matter how hard working or troubling defenders, 1 on 1, etc, winning a football match is determined on scoring goals, especially when you are a striker.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    winning by 2 goals in first leg can be blessing in disguise for India ...if India would have won 3-0 or 4-0 overconfidence might have result to loose ..at least Indian player knows that still there is slight risk and no room for complacency.. every player had to be on his toes to win in Kathmandu ...if there India win 2-0 I will say well job done ....
    winning by 2 goals in first leg can be blessing in disguise for India ...if India would have won 3-0 or 4-0 overconfidence might have result to loose ..at least Indian player knows that still there is slight risk and no room for complacency.. every player had to be on his toes to win in Kathmandu ...if there India win 2-0 I will say well job done ....
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Stephen trolling goalnepal , saying if we had scored more goals , i could have momos in nepal

ashindia
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

When you are playing two forwards, both need not be finishers.. one can just pull defender to free his partner... I think Robin does it best to free chetri..

After the dominant performance in first half by robin, the Nepal defenders were targeting more of him which gave more free space for sunil chetri... though it is his ability to find the net is something which robin lacks heavily..

ashindiabida 25 archakreddevil87
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Chhetri scored from both feet from outside the box...which striker in India can do that??
    bida 25 archak
    renedy Singh used to play with both feet ...
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @ronny noone mate, he is miles ahead
    bida 25 archak
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Chhetri is unlucky that none of his contemporary teammates are even half as good as him. Bhutia had that advantage in his early days
    gopiajeeshdhritiman7munna219777reddevil87archakatuljg