Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• sunnysunny 207 Points
    There must be a system like insurance for the professional players. Specialy for the draft players. For example every isl player should pay 2% of his salary into the insurance and that money should be payed to those players who didn't got a contact.
    goalkeepardebarghya89
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    EB doing medical insurance for the senior squad this season.
    footydipimsourav
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @sunny Guessing that would be ideal... sadly the players did not consider this when signing.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    This is not a solution for providing insurance to those unsold player. Then in our country nobody become poor as those people who are rich and those who are employed give their share to those who are not being able to get food every day. ISL should increase no of club so that atleast most of footballer get club and prove them.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If the top scorers in School get intonthe Top Colleges. ..lets say IIT and the remaining don't. ..should we open more IIT's ??
    No the remaining students join another College and perhaps pne day might reach greater heights than those who went to an IIT

Those who didnt make ISL...go and perform brilliantly in GPL or CFL or SPL or MPL and get snapped up by an I-League club...become the top scoring midfielders like Thoi or Eugene. ..or impress with game winning performances like Brandon or Sehnaj or Mawia...and get selected in ISL3

Why shiuld we have extra "quota" clubs. ..isn't that what the HAL , Air India's of the league were....look where that got us!
    namewtheldarchakdhalireddevil87footydipmunna219777atuljgrudra
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @gaffertape Editing would not be a problem
    Gaffer tape there are lot of scope for a student at present to choose their future but for a footballer there are no way. In Kolkata and Goa beside this big club there are also good player in Indian standard . I am not telling about them . If we think about those then so many players are there where you can't put in clubs. I am asking only those footballer who are in the draft but won't get chance. At present only I league is there for Indian football to prove a player. There also limited option due to limited club. How a player show his skill?
    I am from Kolkata I saw lots of talented footballer finish in two club. Because they don't get chance to prove . Like Ram, Ujjal, Pankaj , Avinash and more. They can only come in limelight if they play in MB and EB after performing in CFL.but after that they can seat in side bench. And in 5 star hotel all the seminar going on that how will develop young talent in Indian football . Seminar end and talant finding end also.
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    All these years, the state leagues have been feeding the i-league and now you say that I-league is the only place for a player to prove himself?
    There needs to be a system. You have to prove yourself at every level to get to the next. So providing the unworthies with new clubs isn't a viable option.
    Even the players who enrolled themselves into the draft knew from before that only a handful will get selected. Maybe one or two surprise exclusions, the rest seems absolutely just.
    These players should get back to the state leagues, perform well and get selected for next I-league. A good i-league campaign will definitely ensure a team in next ISL.
    archak
  • dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    @gaffertape Well said .There are many country in Europe who play better football than some African /Asian country.Should FIFA increase country in FIFA WC?
This discussion has been closed.