Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @arsenalfan700 there is only one legend Stan the Man....
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Mumbai fc currently are not looking at strong main team and probably looking at youth development.. When I last heard the Mumbai fc owners are reluctant  to invest on main team as there is hardly any returns but with getting kids to their training schemes which they started in 2014-15 season are planning to gradually increase fan base and talent scouting probably..

They are here for long term as far as I know but don't expect them to go all out to create a title challenging side for at least next few years

indianFootballFan
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited July 2015
    Mumbai FC got a limited budget and they are not that aspirational. I dont know whether they will even continue the club if it relegates down. They got Zee Network, Ten Sports but I hardly see any program or promotion of their club. I guess they are doing it strictly for CSR initiative for tax break. But I like them because they have brought Mumbai on the Football Map and filled the vaccum which Mahindra United and Air India left. That great city deserve more clubs.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @ashlesh...but Dempo will lose all Arthur player's
    Pranoy Halder, Jewel Raja, Narayan Das , Prabir Das etc ....will all leave by December
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    Mumbai FC lack aspiration. Bengaluru FC had shown that big budget is not essential, professional set up is. MFC can do a little more orgnisation (they started brilliantly initially), a little bit of marketing through their own TV channels, and replace Khalid Jamil with say, Bimal Ghosh or Santosh Kashyap.
    shankar
    @Ashlesh It also depends on mood of the owners/management. They were so much involved in ISL and neglected I-League. Do they want Dempo SC back in I-League?
  • prasanta10prasanta10 kolkata57 Points
    Jewel Raja not leave the dempo..
    Lets hope that rubbish Kalyani Bharat FC club close down. and AIFF fill that place by cancelling relegation of Dempo SC. In AIFF world, anything is possible.
    :P
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    If AIFF back Demo in I league that will be good for Indian Football. fan base clubs are much more welcome in I league for its existence and better for Indian Football
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Agree @ Kaustubh....Dempo (if they are sincere) should be in ileague i just wish they adopt a smaller "home ground" than the Fatorda , anyone has any concrete news on KBFC (pune not kerala)....??

This discussion has been closed.