Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    Martin Scott seems to be a good collection. From the clippings he appears to be a good inclusion, at least at the Indian standard.
    gaffertape
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    the presence of Scottish coach and Duffy himself will allow the midfielder to settle in more easily. and Duffy already is well versed with Indian football, that will be beneficial for him.
    salgaocar has alraady retained their core team which means they wants to do some serious business. I don't mind even if they pose a title challenge.
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Mid table finish what they are aiming for. Not a title challenger.
    munna219777
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Is Mohun Bagan getting a new sponsor? The branding of Mcdowells is missing firm the jersey of MB players during their training session. So, have they found new sponsors? Who can be the one? And win the name be again changed to XYZ Mohun Bagan?
    munna219777
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    Mystery thy name is Mohun Bagan !!! Just wait & watch what happens. Their officials are most unpredictable creatures on earth !
    indianFootballFanmunna219777
  • SoccerHub365SoccerHub365 India10 Points
    Hello All,

Does any one have a confirmation yet on Arnab Mondal's signing? 

Awaiting your response
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    He was retained by ATK .
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Arnab Mondal is in East Bengal and currently in pre season training with the team in Kalyani.

Reason MB don't have a sponsor logo is simple, they don't have a sponsor. Who will be their sponsor? Your guess is as good as mine ;)
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    Akeraj Martins..the next big thing for sporting club De Goa
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    It seems Salgoacar SC playing all home games at Tilak maidan is being seriously considered. I think its a good idea, it will allow Salgaocar to have full houses and the game would be played at a proper football field. If only they cold do something about the shanty beyond 1 of the goalposts. I wish that SCG also adopt either Raia Sports complex or Duler....always more fun to watch ileague played in front of full houses (even if the stadium is smaller) and proper football fields
This discussion has been closed.