Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Promotion shall be decided through envelopes. Whoever can provide to most envelopes to Praful Patel will get promoted to the I-League while the loser shall be banned from all footballing activity.
    karenesudhakar2050gaffertapedeepakcatuljgkartik91goalkeepar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    WTF? What did they do to get promoted? I mean, DSK have AIFF obligated to them for using their facilities for various age group team all right, they have good infra, and intention too, so I don't mind them (the infamous Pune angle is there, though), but Lonestar was unimpressive last time, and NEROCA, though I would welcome a football club from Manipur, they are untested at national level. It's OK to give them chance for I-league II, but catapulting them to Div I is hard to stomach. This is going to dilute the league.

Seems Pune FC have surely shut the doors to AIFF.
    deepakckartik91
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    How coaching education set Iceland. Up for success. India also should follow this model

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2015/09/22/coach-education-set-iceland-up-for-success/ :D
    Nagendra
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    edited September 2015
    Regarding to coaches they have coaches =)) how many indian coaches does have afc a licencse atleasst O:-) I think they are ranked 25 in world though they did not qualify for world cup up to 2014
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    @ashlesh did any of the Iceland officials make half the money in kickbacks as the present lot of PP/dhar/das??.....and there lies the answer to why India is not trying to learn from Iceland. If people follow history, there is a great analogy. Nigeria discovered oil half a century ago. It was assumed that they will soon generate enough wealth to raise the standard of living of average Nigerian to nearly 1st world levels especially as the contract was being given to great ethical organization from us/Europe. Half a decade later Nigerian politicians could match india on wealth index and the avg Nigeria is hardly much better off.....we have just discovered #ISL, long way to go before we realize the charade was never about improving indian football
    arunDeb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He should be able to find a team for the 2016 I-League.
  • What? Fulganco is a decidedly average player along the likes of Milagres, Prabir, Gabriel, Vignesh etc. I-League clubs should aspire to better players or else try and get in younger players from the best U19 setups.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29715 Points
    Gabriel is not average player.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @goalkeepar hasnt even been considered for  a national call up.How is he not average?
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    IMO Gabriel is average; not good enough to start even for I-League clubs and is only there as a squad player. I rather a youngster from the youth setup say Rakesh Oram be given a shot in my squad over a player who is at his peak physically but cannot get on the field in the I-League. So yes, an average player.
    Naujawangaffertape
This discussion has been closed.